My hidden garden

Yeah the ballasts are in the room atm…I will be doing some rewiring soon and moving them out. I think that should be the difference I need.
Gotta do it b4 the outside temps get to high.

The next round. Super Skunk in the back left corner and the other 3 are Big Bud.

7 Likes

@Simo78 i have some super skunk growing this round also!
i cannot wait to try it…i’m drooling just remembering the last time i smoked some good '‘skunk’

She definitely is pungent when she flowering. I have found that she is kinda temperamental though. The Big Bud is tough as nails and coupes with everything so much easier than the super skunk does.

3 Likes

The super skunk always shows signs of stress when being transfered to the coco from the hydro cloner/veg tub.

1 Like

Did some super cropping yesterday and this morning they are already looking like they loved it!

5 Likes

Removed the frame leg…to give the girls some space. I hung that corner from the ceiling.
Also rewired the 315w LEC so the ballest is outside the room…it hasn’t been on this round until now.

1 Like

My lighting. 315w LEC. 400w HPS. 300w LED. 600w LED

2 Likes

Damn it man, that should do it! Plenty of light. The plants look awesome @Simo78

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

8 Likes

Wonderful setup. A+ for stealth, keep up the good work & enjoy

2 Likes

Wow, that’s some sweet lookin weed @Simo78, well done! :+1:

1 Like

Had some heat issues about a week ago.

Under 2 weeks left now. On Thursday I will start flushing.

8 Likes

Bummer dude!

I think I’m in the same boat and the same timeline

1 Like

Heat? R u in Oz?

No I’m indoor. My new lights must have caused it

1 Like

I am, but I’m way further south, so I’m lucky enough to not have problems with too much heat. Not enough heat…now that’s something I foresee having problems with, lol. :laughing: