My hidden garden

Woohoo nice :+1:

Here’s a shot of the super skunk and a shot of veg tent from this morning.

And also the flower tent… i moved the light to the left this morning…its bn on the right side for 2 days.

3 Likes

3 weeks today n things r looking promising. Although I do need to flush the nute’s and fill the res with fresh nutes.

2 Likes

Dumped n flushed the res…n filled with new nute’s.
Also cleaned up below the canopy…hadn’t touched it till today…it looked pretty shit under there.

Also here is a couple pics of my chilli plant that gets the dumped nute’s.

9 Likes

Looking lovely mate, you end up getting a dehumidifier?

Not yet…no spare coin atm. Should be able to order one this week coming.

Pretty devo this arvo…walking up my drive way I could hear this noise…as I got closer I new what it was, the pump in my veg tent running dry.
I went and filled up a bucket with nute’s…crawled in there n opened the tent…then saw this!

One ak clone and one ak from seed…2 big bud from seed and 3 big bud clones all f…k.d :frowning: .
I poured the nute’s in anyway n I’ll give them a few days n see what happens…but I don’t like my chances.

They must of bn real thirsty cos I put in 10lts of fresh nutes in Sunday arvo…so that was 48 hrs ago.

Good luck, keep us posted, it’s a terrible loss I hope you get something to come back.

1 Like

Dagum, keep us posted and I hope they pull through

1 Like

Thanks guys. I’ll keep n eye on them n post pics if anything recovers

There is signs of life this morning.

9 Likes

Oh crap. @Simo78 hoping they fully recover!

I hope your plants recover, that is terrible what happened, Godspeed !!!

Remember to watch for a stress induced hermie. Good luck with the full recovery. I know how it is to loose them at any stage.

I would add some superthrive(or some other form of B vitamins) to help with the stress.

Such resilience…

Had similar issue used advance nutrients revive brought them right back

1 Like

Man that’s awful, but they trying so
Hope it turns out

Iv decided to dump these. I’ll get new clones. B4 this happened I was thinking about doing a cull anyway n just keeping a couple for mum’s.

The flower tent is looking good though…the smell is really strong :grin: :grin:

I will be moving the 300w led out of the veg tent n putting it in the flower tent soon…iv got a 2 foot twin fluro to go into the veg tent.

5 Likes

It looks a little shaded still on the right after putting the 300w led on that side.

2 Likes

These girls have come back a fair bit. Thinking that each plant should be big n bushy enough to fill a scrog on its own in 4 or 5 weeks…when the current flowering scrog in done. So I might just keep topping until then.

1 Like

Absolutely!

1 Like