My grow journal

Thanks so much @bob31 means a lot my man! She’s coming along great.

better than great! You’re a quick study my friend! Keep it going! @Stoner_Cody420

1 Like

Well thank you I been doing alot of research the past few days on LST and scrogging and stuff like that. I been thinking about going 12/12 for a week for so to figure sex out then going back 18/6 of its a female that is because of its a male I’m go to throw it right out the door head first LOL @bob31

Yeah I hear ya! @Stoner_Cody420 Give her a little longer she needs to get to 5-6 nodes and then you can throw her into 12/12. She 's still too young for that.

I’m with you on that!

1 Like

I will definitely do that @bob31 thanks for the advice on that. I wasn’t set on it a hundred percent right now anyway because I was even thinking about it being too young for that myself right now. You just made my decision a lot easier lol so thank you my friend! And @bruinsfan33 how’s you’re girls coming along?

@Stoner_Cody420

Looking good! LST seems to be working great!

1 Like

@Ray4x thanks alot bro. I think she’s doing wonderful to considering I had to transplant her 2 times in one day three times total plus LST, Topping, all in a month lol so yeah I’d say she’s looking damn good haha it’s been a scary month tho I can sure say that.

Thanks for the tag!

How’s them WWautos doing? I bet they are pretty big now considering last pick you posted of them was 7days ago lol

1 Like

Doing good. Just started giving the FF liquids .

Strawberry

4 Likes

Not bad slowly but surely. Not looking as good as Mr @Rugar89 over there (jealous)haha but I know outdoors takes longer. @Rugar89 still battling the heatwave?

1 Like

@bruinsfan33
Yes we are. Supposed to be 104 again today, and then high 90’s the rest of the week. Next week its supposed cool down to mid 80s. Hope the girls don’t get cold! They seem to like it hot! :wink:

2 Likes

Looks awsome @bruinsfan33! And @Rugar89 104 that’s hot af. It was only in the 80s here the past couple weeks but the past 3days only been 69 had a cold front come threw anything hotter then 80 is to hot for me lol

1 Like

Inside my tent has been over 100deg every day since they sprouted. One day it was 107 deg. in there. :astonished:

@Rugar89

I’m heading back from Palm Springs now. Hoping to see the girls still doing ok through this heat!

Really excited to see how they’ve grown though!

2 Likes

Nothing over ninety here for the next week.

1 Like

@Ray4x
Bet its 115 to 120 in Palm Springs?

Doing well brother, I like to veg as long as I can

1 Like

@Rugar89

Yup right about 110-115 all weekend. And I golfed in it… ugh :sweat:

1 Like

@Ray4x
But its a dry heat. LMAO