My grow journal

Okay my dude I see ya lol also could I use this in my tent as well? It’s a dehumidifier

Yeah for sure they work ok I would get a few keep one dry at all times they take a while to dry out heads up
I have a couple I use when I need a little less humidity but I supplement my house dehumidifier with them

1 Like

Where u get that? I need that for drying my buds

2 Likes

I got it off ebay it’s only like 8 bucks with free shipping.I hope i don’t get kicked off here for saying ebay because I got in trouble about for pasting a link to my grow tent im getting because I was told eBay links aren’t allowed on here only Amazon but anyway bro @Tonyb that’s where I got it and @Countryboyjvd1971 thanks alot for the big heads up I appreciate you for that!

1 Like

Pretty sure you can say eBay just not post links from it. I’ve had links from esty removed cuz I was showing these CFL setups that some makes. It makes sense kinda though, you could be the guy from eBay selling the tent n I could be the guy on esty making the CFL rigs. Then we would be advertising links to our products on this site. I’m pretty sure that’s the reasoning

2 Likes

Yeah they are in partnership together so yeah I get. But that’s where I got it from anyhow.

1 Like

@Tonyb your right about the link with WBA but mentioning it is ok
You can find them at any Home Depot also if that more convenient for you bro ?
@Stoner_Cody420 no problem brother any time I can help :+1::v::cowboy_hat_face:CB
Let me know how you like them
You may need a few in true tent remember you are exhausting the air and constantly bringing in more air as I stated before I use then as a supplement to my reg dehumidifier And they work good for me

@Stoner_Cody420

Hey bro just wanted to follow along with your grow. Tag me into your updates!

Girls are looking good.

1 Like

Okay guys @Countryboyjvd1971 @Ray4x @bruinsfan33 @TokersHaven @daz49 @Tonyb @M4ur @Hogmaster I unfortunately have some bad news as you all know I transplanted my girl to the 5gallon bucket and started LST however though now I had to move her back to the other half gal pot because the soil that I had in the 5gal had slugs all over in it and I’m unsure if they are bad for plants i would assume they are so I didn’t want to waste no time so transplanted her back into the other pot and bought a bag of Miracle Grow soil so now I don’t have to use any nutes for a while because that feeds for up to 6 months. I still have her under LST at this time and she’s doing very good! Here are the updates pictures as of today 06/23/17

2 Likes

WTF slugs Wow that sucks
Where the slugs come from bro ???

2 Likes

I have no !@#$ing clue my dude that’s exactly what I am trying to figure out I contacted the damn company that productive this item to find out why and how the hell is a got in there!

2 Likes

Mericle grow has a time feed like you said it will feed for six months but I think it’s going to be too hot if you can get a picture of your ingredients in your miracle grow because I would hate to see you burn up your girl

2 Likes

Sup cb having a great day I hope my friend

I’d say lucky you moved her, I gave you my mix if you wanted to mix your own, you know what your getting then, but she will still want a bigger pot soon bro good move though

2 Likes

@Hogmaster I didn’t even think of that my concern was getting her the hell out of that bug-infested crap but here is a picture I hope everything will be okay I would hate to have to keep moving her around. But will do so however if it’s necessary so please let me know what you think is best.

Thanks a lot bro I appreciate that that’s what I felt was best at that time too because I’m not really clear on what them bugs are capable of when it comes to cannabis but I definitely do not want to waste no time finding out!

@Stoner_Cody420 i’m afraid it’s going to kill her my friend I hate to say that to you if anything you can get Mericle grow that does not have all that stuff in it it’s practically just a base medium if it were me I don’t know what kind of stores you have but if you have like Walmart they sell pro mix 2 1/2 ft.³ bundle for under $20 and there’s always Foxfarm I haven’t had any luck with any miracle grow products probably because I’ve never tried it

2 Likes

Oh yeah it was definitely a good move bro the slugs would have eaten her in a heartbeat, your a good daddy lol well done you, but you might want to order in the stuff you want to mix if that’s what you want to do, I got miracle grow seedling mix for my seedlings to start mine off but I still put pearlite in it but that’s just me bruver

3 Likes

Slugs in an indoor grow??? Duh f&@$? What kind of soil are you using? I’m new to dirt grows but my FFOF is working great for me. Might be worth the 20$ for the big bag

2 Likes

Damn I don’t like the sounds of that but gotta do what I gotta do. I just went to the closest store witch is Dollar General because that’s only a half mile frome me and I wanted her moved ASAP, but we have a Wal-Mart I will have to go get something different I guess better safe then sorry! I appreciate you bro!

2 Likes