My grow journal

Looks like light burn to me @TokersHaven how close are your lights

1 Like

It’s a little light bleaching because I had my light too close to them for a little while they were a lot whiter than what they are now it’s faded quite a bit now @TokersHaven & @Countryboyjvd1971 after the bleaching I moved it away from my plants 12 inches and then before the bleaching I had it only like five inches off the top so it was too close for a while

1 sec let me look

1 Like

@TokersHaven it should only be 12/16" from the plant!

42 and 51in from effected leaves, i moved them 2 days ago. I also spotted mites tho which was takin care of on sunday at 9am… The 2 effected plants showed more signs this morning tho… Trying to find other problems it could be. Thanks for the help, didnt mean to rob ur journal just saw we had a similar issue lol

1 Like

No @TokersHaven you’re fine my dude! Wish I could help more maybe it could be WPM? I thought that was my problem because for a while to my humidity was a little high at 86 I got it down to 70 and been keeping it right there.

1 Like

I should also say i abe a plant probly 30 or less away with no signs of anything…

I usually stay 65 - 75 max but maybe thats an issue… Haha ive tried looking for pics, checking others journals etc and nothing. Ive already lost two fresh leaves last night. Im on the hunt for a cure tonight haha. Thanks again man.

I deffinetly understand that brother! When I first seen spots on mine I like started having a panic attack haha I get all worked up over the shit and my wife always tells me to sit down because I can’t stop pacing the house trying to figure out what could possibly be going on with it lol and u forreal will pace until i figure it out til it gets to late at night that is then I will just pray before I go to bed that they will be fine until morning then continue my search but luckily my cousin is a caregiver so he has been growing a long time he told me what was going on with it that was before I met all of you wonderful guys/gals on this site! And I’m so forever greatful for that! I absolutely <3 This here site… and 75 maybe to hot for them I been staying at 65/70 @TokersHaven & it’s been fine.

1 Like

What size pots are those?

Few different sizes. Most are 5 gallon. I have the DP in 7 gallon and one in an 11 gallon.

What about the WWA?

Omg that me exactly dude. I just had brought my only photo back to a bush from almost frying from nute :fire: and then battled 90f heat for a couple of days. Then just when i had just gotten a little comfy…boom now sprouts bugs, light burn, poss nute burn again and as always my beautiful runt. :smile: But yeah 70 is high for the age i know ive been looking for another way than a dehumidifier to do so however.

5 gallon thin flimsy plastic. Holes drilled in the bottom.

I have a clip fan and a Tornado 3 speed oscillating fan that’s constantly oscillating to keep the temperature down and it works surprisingly well

Okay cool ima probaly still with 3gal for indoor what would u say bud?

Will keep it nice and compact. Depends on the room you’re working with. Larger the pot , larger the plant and possibly yield

I’m gonna be using a 24×24×48" grow tent with 300w LED spectrum @bruinsfan33

1 Like

Yea im sitting in 7 gal fabric pots and i love them! Im getting a clip on fan Thursday its the fastest day i can make it to a store with my schedule. I hope that helps with temps and humidity a good bit.

2 Likes

I was actually looking at something this size for a seedling/early veg tent. What brand did you end up getting?

1 Like