My grow journal

Sorry to hear that @Tonyb , but at least you got some of your money back, I don’t know how people can do so much damage from just a name but technology these days it way to far advanced then imagined . If it where me I’d inform your bank and credit card accounts about what happened and put some kind of block on your accounts. Again , So Sorry , I hope you get the rest of your money and maybe catch the moron that took money out of your Debit, who knows it anyone else got a hold of that information. :persevere:

Hope you a better Day !!!
MB

2 Likes

@MBgrower @Tonyb @daz49 @bruinsfan33 @bob31 @Hogmaster @TokersHaven @Countryboyjvd1971 @M4ur Green Crack she’s doing good so far and as is AK48 she has new tops coming in I topped her 4 days ago and the bag seed is doing awesome as well week 4 flower.

6 Likes

@Stoner_Cody420 @MBgrower that’s why I mentioned it as well you never know who’s looking
I my self you could leave you house unlocked with stacks of gold bars and I would leave it alone I was raised not to touch things that don’t belong to me ?
But other on this Rock we call home arent the same
You had just a bit to much info there to be comfy for me lol
And I wa sjust doing the same thing looking out for a fellow cultivator :+1:

4 Likes

I agree with you my dude 100% @Countryboyjvd1971 I don’t know what the hell I was thinking when I posted it lol but yeah around my parts (Jackson Michigan) people don’t know how to leave anything alone that don’t belong to them. My own blood sister even steals from me let alone anyone else lol yeah we have to be careful about what we post and how we post it because people can be tempted to do things they never thought of doing before. Did you see my clone? I’ll upload it here ! I put her straight in warm water for 4 days and I just put her in soil 10 minutes ago so we shall see how she does if she does make it that will be my limit of four plants I can have legally in accordance to MMMP card holders

2 Likes

Nice did you use a bubbler (air pump ) or just soaked it looks healthy tho WooHoo
I’ve been speaking to @Hogmaster and he’s does that
He uses a air stone and pump puts clones ina the root pretty fast
Thinking of picking up a pump myself and trying it @Stoner_Cody420
I only have one clone going right now my outdoor scrog
Here she is ssh in 25 gal pot

8 Likes

Yours look so Healthy and GREEN !! Your clone looks awesome, you just soaked it water , no rooting gels or powder ? Hmm I should try that , I bought rooting powder and it’s took me 6 tries to get one and she doesn’t look yours @Stoner_Cody420 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
MB
:star_struck:

She looks like she’s going to HUGE!! 25 gallon , I thought mine were on the Big side , my father in-law had a bunch of fabric pots that he had bought a few years ago , they are 20 gallon pots , I have 7 in them now and as I look at yours I wished I would have sprogged them but couldn’t figure out how to put up a new over them, they are also outside put not in a tent. I plan on growing in the ground next season, I’ve been following @Willd Sprog Challenge. Great Job @Countryboyjvd1971

MB

2 Likes

That’s going to be a beast country!

And the grows look to be doing great Cody!

2 Likes

Looking great @Stoner_Cody420… I think soon you need to put the big one under a screen/net (scrog).

1 Like

That’s the plan I plan to do that in the next few days. And thank you very much!

2 Likes

Happy birthday @Stoner_Cody420 :gift:

2 Likes

@Stoner_Cody420

Happy birthday brother!!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @Stoner_Cody420

2 Likes

Happy birthday @Stoner_Cody420 Mine was yesterday!

3 Likes

Thank you very much @M4ur @Ray4x @Rugar89 and happy belated birthday to you too @bob31 hope you had an awesome one my friend.

1 Like

Is it ok to have her tied up like this?

I did it so she can get light to all her colas and whatnot @Rugar89 @bob31 @Rugar89 @Ray4x @M4ur all input welcome thanks guys for everything!

2 Likes

Is not bad but I think you can build something better to help her… I already suggested to scrog her.
I think @peachfuzz or @kabongster build a awesome scrog system, any help guys?

2 Likes

@Stoner_Cody420

Yeah that’s ok to have it tied up like that. But in general you’ll want to have it more open to get light to the bottom of the plant.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @Stoner_Cody420! Nice looking plant :grin:

You’re girl would definitely get some benefit with a screen for support, maybe something simple like 4 bamboo stakes stuck in the pot near the outside edge with a net strung between them for the branches to grow through…I think @daz49 did something like that… as the buds get bigger they will weigh the stems down…I dunno if a bigger screen set up would work easily for you, once in place the plants get a little more difficult to move and maintain.

3 Likes

Thanks guys @M4ur @Ray4x And thank you very much @kabongster for the birthday wishes I appreciate it very much! And thanks for the advice that’s also appreciated very much.

2 Likes