My grow journal

Those look like your pistols but there’s no zoom unless it’s just me

2 Likes

Agree. Looks like pistils.

2 Likes

It’s definitely a girl @Stoner_Cody420 woohoo congrats

1 Like

That’s exactly what I’m thinking. It’s been in flower for a little over a week.

1 Like

That’s what i think too yay thanks alot bub!

1 Like

That’s what it is bro thank God no balls.

2 Likes

Lol good for you my friend, now just grow her big and well, are you going to scrog

1 Like

@Stoner_Cody420

Congrats on your girl!

She’s going to grow up into a proper lady!

1 Like

Its a girl!!!:slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations on your new baby girl

1 Like

Thanks @Hogmaster @daz49 @bob31 @TokersHaven @Ray4x here is another update I basically lollipoped her.

2 Likes

@Stoner_Cody420

For as small as she as I personally wouldn’t do too much pruning. You really need her to start bulking up at this point in flowering and cutting of leaves reduces the amount of light she can grab which means less photosynthesis which means less growth.

Just my $0.02.

@Ray4x I’m vegging her not now I just did a week flower to show the sex she’s gonna be big and @daz49 yes I plan to scrog.

2 Likes

Here is another addition to the family so guys say hello to AK-48 (fem) @bruinsfan33 @TokersHaven @Tonyb @Hogmaster @daz49 @M4ur @Ray4x @bob31

3 Likes

Yuuhuuu! Welcome to the world little baby! :seedling:
Mine is 2 days old(ak47 auto)

4 Likes

Nice @Stoner_Cody420 woohoo to the additions
And same to you @M4ur

4 Likes

@bruinsfan33 @daz49 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster @M4ur @Ray4x @bob31 @TokersHaven week 13 I did a week and a half of flower to show sex now I’m back to 18/6 to veg her some more. also 4 days ago I had to transplant her into a bigger pot because I had her in that gallon pot and she got rootbound so I had to transplant her even though I hated to but once again I felt it was the best decision at that time and ever since then I haven’t had not one problem with her me and her have been through a lot of stuff together this whole time I couldn’t have asked for a better experience and a much forgiving plant she is very forgiving she could have died on me dozens of times already also here is a picture of my 2 days old AK-48 FEM looking strong lol I also thank each and everyone of you for all you’re awsome help and input during this time. So thank you all very much for that and for those I forgot tag in this post just know that I’m sorry and I hope you still can follow my post.

8 Likes

So you say that you put her in 12/12 schedule and now is back in 18/6?
I that is what you say I don’t think it’s good idee… She can end to be a hermaphrodite plant…
Maybe anothers jump in whit another opinion…

1 Like

@Stoner_Cody420

Looking so much better!!

@M4ur

I’ve heard of other people forcing flower to show sex and haven’t heard of them going hermie. It’s not really a “stress” on the plant. I think it’s key to just not leave it in 12/12 too long.

3 Likes

@Ray4x good to know…

2 Likes