My grow journal

10 weeks old and topped her about 5 days ago and the new tops are coming in great. What you guys think? @M4ur @daz49 @Rugar89 @bob31 @bruinsfan33 @Hogmaster @Majiktoker @Countryboyjvd1971 @Tonyb @TokersHaven

6 Likes

Looking good my friend… You can start feeding her whit soil nutes.

1 Like

Even with soil that feeds for up to 6 months? @M4ur

What soil are you in? @Stoner_Cody420

1 Like

Nice and green

1 Like

Looking great @Stoner_Cody420nice job

1 Like

Looks good @Stoner_Cody420

What soil is that??

It’s Miracle-Gro @bob31 @Rugar89 my brother-in-law is a caregiver so he grows a lot of plants and that’s what he uses is Miracle-Gro it feeds up to 6 months

Thanks alot brother!

Okay guys I haven’t been on in a few days I’ve had a lot going on in my life but here is an update she is 11weeks and 2 days old today and she has a lot of new tops coming on and looking great to me what you guys think? @TokersHaven @Countryboyjvd1971 @bruinsfan33 @bob31 @Hogmaster @M4ur @Tonyb @daz49 @Ray4x

7 Likes

She’s looking happy

1 Like

She’s looking full and beautiful, well done

1 Like

Thanks alot my dude I think so to I’m hoping it’s a female she’s been in flower for a little over a week.

1 Like

Thanks alot @daz49 I appreciate it alot.

1 Like

Definitely she’s got bigger :slight_smile:

1 Like

If she is in flower she is a girl @Stoner_Cody420

2 Likes

Yeah there ain’t no balls or anything! I see little hairs on the nodes but that’s all @bob31

Thanks alot @M4ur I appreciate it alot.

1 Like

How about a closeup pic so we can see what you see! @Stoner_Cody420

1 Like

@bob31 @Tonyb @daz49 @Hogmaster @Ray4x @bruinsfan33 @TokersHaven look close where I put the circles it’s like little white hairs or something

2 Likes