My first experience with living Cannabis 🌿💚

Thanks :relaxed: @Countryboyjvd1971 I really appreciate your encouragement & advice

Any time @Spots justvtag me if you have any questions I’ll get back with you when I see it lol

1 Like

Separated my plants today, one is showing calyx with white pointing up hairs, the other seems to have less point and growing out from plant rather than up. So I think I got a pidgeon pair from bag seed. I’ve got the suspected boy in tiny tent till I’m sure it’s a boy.

1 Like

It’s a girl :green_heart: :seedling:

Isn’t she beautiful, short bushy indica girl :relaxed: I’ve barely even touched her, no trimming fimming or topping, I don’t know where to start, I’m very PINK thumbed. First time I pruned a plant it died, second time was not good either - I’ll post pic of bad haircut and why I haven’t touched this girl…

5 Likes

This is example of bad haircut. I strongly suspect boy :blue_heart:

1 Like

My first girl :seedling::green_heart::heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Looking good :+1:

1 Like

Thanks @MattyBear :sunglasses:

1 Like

So gorgeous!!

1 Like

Looking amazing @Spots. Great job!

1 Like

Pretty plants.

1 Like

Ok… So… The saga of the noisey fan sigh turning into temp control issues… sigh I’m such a I don’t really have a word for it Arrgh! I thought the fan going through the night was just swap fan & fixed, since I got a fancy new fan with speed control & thermostat I was stoked to get thermostat for little tent anyway. But noise issues still happened & then temp control issues started. So finally I spotted ducting issue frm Carbon filter to fan, I fixed it, but suction was still soo bad I watched the ducting crinkle up. So now I’ve unhooked it, which is fine cause this newbie had it hooked up too early anyway… Buut my girl is in pre-flower and I think I’m a week away frm switching 12/12 & to HPS bulb. I’m sitting outside my tent gleefully watching temp finally dropping wondering about carbon filters & what to do, can anybody suggest something cause this sleep deprived brain not working CannaMama is stuck @Donaldj @latewood @PhantomFarmer @Countryboyjvd1971 @Aquaponic_Dumme please

1 Like

Actually temp not going down as much as id hoped. I took filter out - does this look bad?

Temp around 28 Celcius I think 80F

@Aquaponic_Dumme have you any advice please?

1 Like

temps were at 30 with filter in

1 Like

1 Like

@Spots I’m no help at all with fans or ventilation. My indoor grows just get opened up during light and closed up at “night”. No fans at all.

I thought it was winter where you are. Open the window. Or run an intake duct outside and pull in cooler air.

That’s all I have.

1 Like

The filter looks very small and I’m thinking it’s restricting the air flow which is why duct it getting sucked in
I suggest you get a larger filter how strong is the exhaust fan ? Your not going to move a whole lot through that one or run with no filter if smell isn’t a issue @Spots

2 Likes

My freaken tent is possessed! All day it’s had high temps - so now an hour before of lights out this was my tent temps

1 Like

@spots I know I am coming in late on all of this, but all fans and filters have a CFM (or similar) rating on them. See if you can find those ratings on your fan and filter.

1 Like

@spots is this you current light setup?

What is the temps in the room where your tent is located?

I read through a little complaints about the replacement fan being noisy. Make sure there is no metal to metal contact between the tent poles and fan or you will get noise. I hang my fan by bungie cords and it is basically silent.

1 Like