My first experience with living Cannabis ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿ’š

@Spots

Looking good!

Gotta feel good to finally have a proper set up!

Youโ€™re right about the main door, itโ€™s facing wall, I chose to place it that way as I felt it more important to utilise the top vent and duct it into our heat transfer ducting. Iโ€™m diagnosed personality disordered anxious avoidant (thatโ€™s two axis II traits), also complex PTSD, panic disorder and major depressive disorder, anxiety disorder. So it was more important to me that I disperse the heat through the house to avoid FLIR detection. Quite handy to have proper ducting to attach to, I used a jubilee hose clamp tightened at end of ducting then four cable ties off the clamp attached to vent. I wanted to keep it short and straight for optimum extraction :+1:t2: Iโ€™m lucky Iโ€™m physically fit and able so a small door isnโ€™t a problem.

Hardout feels good to have great grow environment! OHMIGOSH theyโ€™re looking heaps better already! Temp & humidity soo much better. The leaves look, greener bigger, and so much better now the lights directly above and they donโ€™t have to bend sideways

Good for you @spots. They look happy in their new home.

Yay for zip ties :+1:t2: Iโ€™d placed fan wrong and was struggling to get it to clip on pole and had no where else to clip it. So I made a zip tie chain link rope and used a strap combo put get fan in right spot :slight_smile:๏ธ

@latewood @Countryboyjvd1971 I just did my first transplants and the second one ended up on a lean, Iโ€™m nervous about correcting it, what would you do?

Turn away from light. Will straighten up leaning towards the light. Like when they follow the sun.

@Spots You could add a little more soil to that pot too. Fill to the feeder leaves and youโ€™ll have plenty of support.

I love when they follow the sun! Like little solar panels that rotate haha

Thanks @bruinsfan33 I did what you recommend and itโ€™s trying to straighten itself. Having done the transplant near end of light cycle, checked this morning and theyโ€™re both still alive :+1:t2: Not drooping phew :sweat_smile:

Thanks @GetbackJoJo Iโ€™m going to follow your advice this morning :+1:t2:

I love that too @Manny_FTGUTube :slight_smile:๏ธ Iโ€™m such a pink thumb (opposite to green thumbed) that watching these plants grow is soo new to me, since my track record is 100% death of house plants and gardens. Iโ€™ve never been so enamoured with mother natures process - thatโ€™s pretty sad really, sad that severe arachnophobia has kept me out of outdoors gardening, house plants gifted to me died quickly too tho. Iโ€™m feeling like I want to plant a veggie garden and keep other house plants, make my own organic compost and worm teas thanks to cannabis :green_heart::seedling::herb:

Fix it or leave it. The plant will grow ^^ They are small and limber; I would just leave them as mentioned. :slight_smile:

Iโ€™ve always had a green thumb with whatever I grow, veggies, spices, fruits, flowers, grass, weed haha guess I just got lucky because most of the time I have no idea what Iโ€™m doing lmao like right now growing marijuana lol. Itโ€™s something well all learn over time but if I was to live off what I grow Iโ€™d just be high and starving lol

This is such an amazing experience watching green life grow :green_heart:

Sorry @Spots just saw the tag
I would do as @latewood said and just leave it alone
They correct themselves for the most part
Looking good Tho
Happy growing :v:๏ธ :cowboy_hat_face: CB

No probs, I left them alone and theyโ€™re fine, the stems thickened up itโ€™samazing to see how much theyโ€™ve changed since transplant

In 12days theyโ€™ve had explosion of growth!

Day transplanted & 12 days later

Wait till you put them in flower hahahha looking good