My first experience with living Cannabis 🌿💚

I have soo much stress, f all meds, f all money frm tying to achieve grow. I ordered the middle size tent a few days ago. Pushed myself to hurry cause I think my clones need transplanting & ive sourced two more strains/clones that I want to be able to quarantine. I’m scared cause two green fairys got busted here. I’m scared they’re on to me & I won’t even make it to harvest & my family wld lose $$$ that I’ve invested cause the cops take yr equip :sob:
The two green fairys were supplying medicinal balms etc to cancer patients!!!

I can’t blame you for worrying @Spots but the biggest thing to remember is to BREATHE IN, and then BREATHE OUT! If you are truly worried that they are on to you then at this point there is likely nothing you can do about it but get rid of the plant material, clean everything up, etc … I live in a rural area of an illegal state and every time a county cop drives by my house I get a little paranoid, LOL. I live on a highway so why wouldn’t cops be driving up and down the road intermittently, they always have. Anyway, I surely wasn’t implying that you are paranoid nor that you should take down your plants. Deep breathing can lead to deeper thinking though. Take care :green_heart::seedling:

1 Like

Oh jeez @Spots I’m so sorry. I can feel your anxiety through the computer. Like @FreakyDeekie said just breath first. Other wise you’ll freak yourself out and do something knee jerk.

I’m sure you took precautions going into this venture knowing there was a chance of discovery. Have faith in those precautions and be extra diligent going forward. That’s all you can do at this point. I know it’s easier said than done. I have learned (am still learning) as I get older to worry about only the things you can control. To worry about things out of your control is a waste of energy because you can’t change the out come and it just stresses you out. So, take another deep breath, look around and see if there is anything else you can do to remain below the radar. Take another deep breath and tell yourself you’ve done all you can and that’s all you can do.

Hang in there. Sending super stealth vibes your way.

2 Likes

Thanks for yr messages @FreakyDeekie & @AnneBonny truly appreciated :green_heart: I’m trying to breathe & use every tool I’ve got to calm myself :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

measured 78cm @ 8 days into flowering

3 Likes

Umm is it too late to scrog? Maybe I vegged her too long. My tent is 2m high, she’s two weeks into flower & already nearly a metre high plus planter depth.

@Donaldj

1 Like

I think you scrog before you flower

1 Like

That’s 1 way I actually apply screen at same time I flip by bending and spreading limbs then tying them to screen and continued tying as they stretch. The answer is yes it is likely too late to scrog but not too late to bend or break main kola could be gently bent back down by pinching stem between thumb and fingers and twisting it back and forth adding enough pressure to crack inside of stem and soften it. The top will flop over don’t worry if t cracks some just don’t break it off :wink: the top will start to turn back upwards within a day or 2 but this will be enough time to get other limbs more even. In essence it is late stage super cropping if limbs are still somewhat pliable it is a safe fix if they are brittle and hard may be too late?

1 Like

Thanks @Donaldj and @JoshawaM

I think I’m gonna try sea of green with clones rather than scrogging with next grow. I’d wanted to see how the plant grows naturally buut must have left it too long before flipping. Who knows maybe I try scrogging with third grow.

2 Likes

@Spots
Hey fellow grower first rule of stealth mode is
don’t. Tell. Anyone. Period. End of story.
Hope you are doing better and learning how to breathe!

2 Likes

Thanks @Patsbasement very good advice I wish I’d followed in hindsight. all I’ve got now are prayers im small fry under the radar

1 Like

I got my third tent up, transplanted my clones and placed into middle size tent for vegging. Swapped one of my clones for another growers clone and I quarantined it in my seedling tent, after transplanting into 1 gallon cloth pot. My big girl is blooming in the big tent :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

So it’s all going so well and then I open seedling tent with swappie to discover bugs. Good thing I quarantined it! So far my grow hasn’t had an infestation touch wood
So my partner is bringing home food grade de & neem oil, I’d already hung yellow White flie traps in all tents, a precaution I’ve had since I put up tents. I’ve been watering in order of big to small so I don’t cross contaminate or have tents open at same time. Fingers crossed I’ve kept it well enough quarantined

as all three tents are in bedroom. I already had panty house on the fans in seedling tent.

2 Likes

Well done Spots
Lookin good
Just been catchin up on my reading.

1 Like

Still growing still learning lol

1 Like