My first experience with living Cannabis ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿ’š

Nervous excitement todayโ€ฆ Iโ€™m running my second climate control test on seedling/cloning tent and getting ready to attempt cloning for first time :green_heart:

The big tent is rearranged to fit a new filter - itโ€™s only gullwing and filter inside, fan & ballast are exterior now. Appears to be running better than last week

Iโ€™m not sure I want to run heat pad in seedling tent as temps were getting up to 80f with it and 74f without.

I have one scalpel and a very bushy plant to attempt haircut/cloning. Say some prayers for my plant to survive me :joy::pray:t2::green_heart::seedling::sunglasses:

Sheโ€™s 8weeks2days since sprouting :heart_eyes:

Thanks to everyone here at ILGM for all the support to get this far! @Donaldj @latewood @Countryboyjvd1971 @Rugar89 @Hogmaster

Sheโ€™s absolutely beautiful great job

She looks great @Spots
80deg is perfect for your seedlings.

What they said above @spots She is sweet looking.

Nice and healthy :+1::+1:

When propagating seeds or cuttings, one would like to see temps in the mid
80โ€™s, and humidity above 60%. Heat mats dry out the moisture too quickly
for use with clones, unless you are in a colld climate and have ti use a
mat.

Good to know thanks @latewood :+1:t2:

Iโ€™ll keep an eye on humidity & temps, climate is kinda cold around 7-20โ€™C in room the tents inhabit. I have a small propagation dome without vents tho, it was the smallest one I could find for my mini tent 1ftX1ft. Iโ€™m using peat pellets for my first attempt. Iโ€™ve an aloe plant for cloning gel. Iโ€™m just waiting for chance to get in and do it :green_heart::seedling::sunglasses:

Iโ€™m being accused of spending too much time tending to my grow, when really I need more time :joy::sunglasses::peace_symbol::libra:๏ธimage

:white_check_mark: First attempt at cloning underway

I said a few prayers to the ganja God and winged it :green_heart::pray:t2::seedling:

Should I trim more off my girl? Advice please @latewood @Donaldj @Hogmaster @Rugar89 @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @AnneBonny

Iโ€™ve made a plan to get a middle sized tent for vegging, to go with my tiny tent and big tent, hopefully Iโ€™ve timed these clones well to move into a vege tent within the month :thinking: Although they have to live first :pray:t2:

I wouldnt trim her maybe some LST training or super cropping to open her up some
I myself donโ€™t like to trim a whole lot off of my girls
Now you an trim the stuff low on plant if you wanted to
I usually wait till they get bigger tho I start trading my plants young just about when they have five sets of true leaves Iโ€™ll top and start my training :+1:

I agree with @Countryboyjvd1971 train it donโ€™t cut it

I agree with @Hogmaster @Countryboyjvd1971 And thats 3 of a kind you can bank on! @Spots

@Hogmaster @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 great advice you three :green_heart: Today sheโ€™s looking perky, I think the 8 cuts were just right, probably also helps I recalibrated my pH pen - it had been out .5 so I thought I was giving 6.5 & it was 7. Iโ€™m glad I calibrated before cloning :+1:t2:
One clone had fallen over & the rest looked great, so I sprayed and put lid back on.

So one out of 8 clones was looking perky, Iโ€™d be happy with 50% survival rate lol but would settle for just one. Weโ€™ll see what happens

They look worse before they look better this is natural process the plant needs to redirect energy to producing roots that means stealing nutrients from leaves some wilting and discoloration is normal. The better you refine your cloning the less stress shows

Ah thank you that makes total sense.

I measured my first born girl & clone mother for the first time tonight :slight_smile:๏ธ 61 days since her seed sprouted and this indica beautyโ€™s just about 16" tall :green_heart::heart_eyes::seedling:

20c is a bit cool. Perhaps you do need the heat mat. Just be diligent in
making sure the bottom of rooters do not dry out. Not to mean drench them
and keep the feet wetโ€ฆI mean just watch them. The key to cloning is to
know when not to add water and the higher oxygen levels permitted to
permeate the cube will allow the roots to flourish.