My first experience with living Cannabis ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿ’š

@spots I think you missed my request to tell me about the cfm ratings or equivalent for the fan and filter?

Thanks @bob31 I did mean to find info but it was late and I went to bed. Iโ€™ve been on mish this morning to find out ratingsโ€ฆ Whatโ€™s yr thoughts on these numbers please - my filter is the 100-150

You want the next size up in filter at least and even a little bigger wouldnโ€™t hurt you restricting the air to much with the filter you have itโ€™s only rated fir half of the cfm your have
And as far as a intake use 100 cfm if possible
Hope this helps a little @Spots

My house smells vegetative which does not bode well for when I switch to flowering
I canโ€™t front for a bigger filter yet, can I increase ducting length to not put as much pressure on filter? Or will my temps climb with that method too? Or should I place filter at pushing end of ventilation instead?

Imo you wonโ€™t change anything you can try to put filter on exhaust end but I donโ€™t think it will help and increasing duct peachy just puts more pressure on system
Also what type of light are you running? Sorry if you mentioned it already @Spots canโ€™t remember every thread tho lol
FYI Iโ€™m a 25 year commercial HVAC tech out of NYC so I do know a bit about these things my friend

@spots I think @Countryboyjvd1971 explanation is better than I could have done. That filter is way too small for that fan!

Ok so I asked my dad for some money & he said yes cringe I hate doing thatโ€ฆ Iโ€™ve not asked my dad for money since I was a solo mum on a benefit in my 20โ€™s tho so kinda winning since Iโ€™m 37 next month.
So what size filter do I need? Cause my house smells like the tent & Iโ€™m still not in flower @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971

Do I just increase the length of filter and keep the 100mm to fit my fan?

Thank you for all your advice :green_heart: Iโ€™ve looked into getting 6" fan & filter but itโ€™s too expensive, only got $200 to use and need to hurry. So Iโ€™ve found a 100 X 400 filter & a larger intake fan to try balance the pressure in my 1mX1mX2m tent with one 400w MH, Iโ€™ll be switching to 400w HPS bulb for flowering. Iโ€™ve opened windows in room as itโ€™s 20degree Celcius Spring day & temps getting up to 28c in tent.

opinions :slight_smile:๏ธ Male or hermie? @Rugar89 @rodri59 @Countryboyjvd1971 @latewood @bob31

Too early to tell but give it time๐Ÿ‘

Agree with @MattyBear too early to tell

What is the CFM rating of that filter? 100x400 isnโ€™t on your list

Sorry @Spots just seeing this yes that 100 -400 will work :+1:

Spots, I agree maybe a bit too early? But if we are making predictions I am going to say its a girl. Of course, at this stage, this is only a hope and a dream for you :wink:

Is this a bag seed or something?

Iโ€™m going to make book on it being male. The 1st and 7th picture, on the left side, it just looks like a little claw shape.

I hope Iโ€™m wrong.

and then there is this one

Hereโ€™s a male. Just started showing. Chopping him down in the morning. Durban.

I canโ€™t tell yet what that is. Only a day or 2 and it shoud present more
clearly. Remove that hair from the stemโ€ฆLOL

Iโ€™m not usually a betting womanโ€ฆ But in this instance my moneyโ€™s on male lol