My First Ever Grow. Of auto's first ever plant

follow the chart until you get to the last feeding which is week 10 on your chart, then you keep doing the last row until she is ready for flushing.

And you really don’t need to flush for a week. Just once with 3x the pot size (15 gallons for a 5 gallon pot) Or you can water to runoff 3 days and be done as well. Then let them dry and harvest. But that whole process can be done in a week.

1 Like

I have never heard anyone have issues like that @Mikos

2 Likes

hey fam how u doing bro i had seed frm amsterdam wen i wen last i have not order frm the net and i dont think i will but i will get a mate to do for some who dont smoke and get him to do but that me i kinw wat u mean but also there is a post mag wat come frm dam and in there it got places ere were we can get seed some of the cafes out there have outlet here to sell seeds and some hydro shop will have but u have to knw them also i had seed frm my last grow the one i messd up and got x6 going but for some reason try to get some more to pop but its not happenin so for now i have took cutting let make use of the clone tent hey bless bro send me yr email fam

@Mikos…okay my girls are at 8 weeks now and I have stopped the nutes. I am just about to post pics so that you can see if you enlarge the pics that my girls are turning amber.

1 Like

@Mikos I ordered my seeds online from ilgm and received them on the east coast of the states without issue in 10 days from ordering! I was sceptical & scared but my girls are growing now!! Follow your gut

~peace

3 Likes

I will set up a new email for you and on tht one shuggs i will give you my email as i dont want to put my own one up for the world to get lol. Give me a couple of days my friend @Shuggz and i will get it all sorted and we can have a better chat my brother from another mother lol.

Thanks @bob31 i think i understand now

1 Like

kool my bro

2 Likes

@jusgettinby thanks for your input my friend. Its not quite legal in this part of the world.

1 Like

Guys, Exchanging personal info and emails on this site is prohibited and can result in up to lifetime suspension. Please don’t do it. @Mikos @Shuggz

2 Likes

@bob31 no problem i did not know that so i wont be doing it thanks for telling me before i did it.

3 Likes

Well, i like you guys and I don’t want to lose you! Glad to hear, all good. @Mikos @Shuggz

3 Likes

@Mikos legality is very muddy here still, I understand.

2 Likes

@jusgettinby Yes they are pretty good at their deliveries! I have ordered twice now with no problems.

2 Likes

@Mikos…have not had an issue with ordering seeds from this site; it is the only place that I have ordered seeds and they come pretty fast! Not sure about other websites but this one I trust!

2 Likes

Here is the final word on that just in case you guys missed it in your reading on the forum.

2 Likes

@bob31 thanks again i have went and checked all my dates aswell so i can keep track of everything ive been doing av got note book after note book luckily that way i know my mistakes and what works. Anyway i was trying to say i have to starting wk9 and the other starting wk 8 in a couple of days and thats weeks from seed well from signs of life. But the grew within a couple of days of me planting my taproot into there medium. I am looking forward to the end so i can have a good look at how my roots grew on my girls i have a feeling i know why one is stunted but i want to wait till i can double check my thoughts with actual facts and i hope am right then i will know where i messed up when and how and i will never make that mistake again ever. One thing ive learnt over the years is never repeating my mistakes in anything i do. :v:

3 Likes

Thanks @kapelady i understand that its more like the legal aspects of ordering seeds online i dont know what or how this process works and stealth is important to some people so would ordering seeds online or through the mail or courier however they are delivered. But do items not get scanned etc when they arrive at there destination by customs etc so wouldn’t they know this or am i now asking silly questions??@bob31 @Shuggz

na mate if they get a idea of some thing and the dogs best bet is get yr mate some were else to order for u or some were yoy knw were they sell mate i will try but im going to get mate to get for me

1 Like

My chart is different @bob31 i have an extra week of flush it says. Well as you can see.

l