My First Ever Grow. Of auto's first ever plant

Well i havent gave them anything for about 3days was wen thy were fed last and it was the last feed until i start to flush. So i guess thats what i am doing now is flushing 2 of the girls and possibly all 3 will be starting flush or i might still get a feed into one tht is 10 days younger if i can get nutes into one thn i will do so thn i will get as much into her as i can tht will help me fatten the buds. Am thinking of flushing with molassess. What do you think? @Kapelady thankd

hey bro hope u get better soon also if the pills are no good then do this milk turmeric warm up and then organic honey make sure its organic ok it will treat over 1000 thing and the main thing in it is anti flam anti bacterial, anti-bihotic well u get the driff go on youtube and check also
ok how to yr sweety u can use the molassess but u dont need to i think u used the bio bizz as well so jst use ph7 water well that wat i would do and wen u stoped the flush then jst wait till all drys out before u cut down and the soil lookn like it crackin b4 u do cut down ok and dont worry u have done real good bruv jst chill bro u good blessd
bro i will send my number to yr email at some point if u like bless

1 Like

Thanks my freind i will try that idea thanks and cheers for the tip i am going to flush a couple tomz or over the weekend am trying to squeeze as much nutes into them as possible after looking at many videos i cant seem to think my crop isnt so rich in yeild am starting to think its actually bad the size etc @Shuggz i mean one is about 20cm if that yeah the others is alot bigger but the buds look skimpy. But it is only the first time in growing so lets hope its a good smoke. And yeah drop me a email my friend.

@Mikosā€¦molasses??? Iā€™ve never heard of thatā€¦where did you hear that? For me flushing means getting all the nutes out of the soil and thus the plant so that the weed is pure and doesnā€™t have nutes in it. If this is something that Iā€™m not aware of please give me more info!

1 Like

bro dont worry it the 1st time so chill and dont stress u wrote all dwn we will take frm there on the nxt time let me see how my 2nd one turn out then i will give u my list of how i have been doing it and flush jst use water were use orgainc also try to remember the fan leafs are the big warehouse of nutes for tye plants so wen u dont give give alot the polant will use it and if u use too much then it jst store it up so if yr fan leafs are real green then dont give nutes and watch plants dry them out botom to top but if they need longer then give the ones and it will be a good smoke think wen we by draw and it has small buds in and how they bang us out so bruv chill and enjoy the life xpcies

2 Likes

Molasses is an orginc addative i think thts wat it would come under. Ppl use it to help make ur smoke taste a bit sweeter and it can help fatten the buds if ur doing the organic thing. But i was told tht it might be a good way to put more goodness into my girls right to the end. But there is many different views and opiions on line with growers go on to youtube and type it in the search bar molassess and canabis and you should get a good idea. Let me know ur thoughts.?? @Kapelady

Thanks my friend. @Shuggz i never thought about tht.

bruv that why we use the biobloom and top max the bloom for sweeter taste and top max for the fat budz no email on profile page

1 Like

without going and looking up your strains I can tell you that most require 8 weeks of flowering. At 41 days you are just under 6 weeks and the other at 31 days is just over 4 weeks. The one at 31 days is only halfway.

The one at 6 weeks you need to decide your strategy. I usually wait till the end of week 7 and have a look at the pistils and then the trichomes. I like to get maximum milky so when I start seeing amber pistils I just give them plain pH water to runoff for a week. I donā€™t do an actual flush as I have found watering to runoff is like a mini flush every week.

I do however for new growers recommend that you follow your feeding chart. IMO the only wrong things to do is to stop nutrients too soon or not stopping nutrients and harvesting hot plants. Like everything here there are multiple ways to get the job done and most really come down to personal preference.

If it were me Iā€™d feed or water, depending where you are in that cycle and check them in a week.

2 Likes

Thanks @bob31 thats what i was thinking but because they are autoā€™s and it says 73day from seed to harvest on the breeders website which gives me 10days from today with 2 of them and 1 is 20days which would bring it inline with 8wks of flower or there abouts. They are due to get plain water nxt day or 2 anyway so i will just water the 3 with plain water and the 20day one i might be able to squeeze another feed in before i start to flush her aswell or am i better just starting all 3 on the flush on there next water since they are due plain phd water this time anyway.? @bob31 @Shuggz

@Mikos
Can you post one picture per post of the two plants? I want to look at them overall. If you post one pic per post i can use the site zoom to see them. From the pics you posted about halfway back, they both look too young

1 Like

Yeah i will do @bob31

Day 63

4 Likes

Day 63

3 Likes

Day 53

3 Likes

I hope this helps @bob31. Is that what you wanted me to post pics like the way i just have.??

2 Likes

Yes, exactly! Thank You!

ok, many white pistils is what I thought I was seeing in the other pics. You want to wait till 75% of those are brown or dry and then take a look at the trichomes. Yours are going to go a bit longer I think. @Mikos

3 Likes

Longer is good gives me more time to fatten them buds up i have just finished the 2 at 63days plain watering and am stressing out with how long i have left. The strain says it takes 60 to 65days what alot of crap 65 days from seed to harvest then i find another site that has told me 73 days now am thinking there goes my xmas smoke lol was hoping to have the girls done before xmax but its not looking that way or am i just being a bit dramatic lol. @bob31

1 Like

I havenā€™t found a strain yet that needed less than 8 weeks of flowering. Some of the info on the seedbanks sites are BS. You can just about bank on 90 - 100 days from start to finish with Autos @Mikos

3 Likes

looking good @Mikos

1 Like

Oh ryt so really its the veg stage tht loses out with the autos then. I kind of thought that something wasnt quite right from what youve all taught me @bob31 @Shuggz @Donaldj @Kapelady and the books ive read and videos etc ive learnt so much thank you all on top of that i have also met some really nice people. Its the facebook for growers minus all the drama so its perfect lol. Anyway back to what i was saying. 90 days is what i thought most would take then i saw that they all have a varied veg and flower stages and overall time aswell. But i should still have something for xmas like i planned however i am already planning my next grow thanks to you all now i just need to pick my strain i have decided to keep doing autoā€™s until i am comfortable enough and ready in my eyes to grow a photo or regular then i will go onto doing the thing i am wanting to do this for in the first place and thats to create a specific strain type for my partner and me. And our needs vary from pain to mental health to asthma etc. I know there are ones out there already but not one just specific or that i like or have tried. And the fun i will have along the way.

4 Likes