My First Ever Grow. Of auto's first ever plant

@bob31 no problem i did not know that so i wont be doing it thanks for telling me before i did it.

3 Likes

Well, i like you guys and I don’t want to lose you! Glad to hear, all good. @Mikos @Shuggz

3 Likes

@Mikos legality is very muddy here still, I understand.

2 Likes

@jusgettinby Yes they are pretty good at their deliveries! I have ordered twice now with no problems.

2 Likes

@Mikos…have not had an issue with ordering seeds from this site; it is the only place that I have ordered seeds and they come pretty fast! Not sure about other websites but this one I trust!

2 Likes

Here is the final word on that just in case you guys missed it in your reading on the forum.

2 Likes

@bob31 thanks again i have went and checked all my dates aswell so i can keep track of everything ive been doing av got note book after note book luckily that way i know my mistakes and what works. Anyway i was trying to say i have to starting wk9 and the other starting wk 8 in a couple of days and thats weeks from seed well from signs of life. But the grew within a couple of days of me planting my taproot into there medium. I am looking forward to the end so i can have a good look at how my roots grew on my girls i have a feeling i know why one is stunted but i want to wait till i can double check my thoughts with actual facts and i hope am right then i will know where i messed up when and how and i will never make that mistake again ever. One thing ive learnt over the years is never repeating my mistakes in anything i do. :v:

3 Likes

Thanks @kapelady i understand that its more like the legal aspects of ordering seeds online i dont know what or how this process works and stealth is important to some people so would ordering seeds online or through the mail or courier however they are delivered. But do items not get scanned etc when they arrive at there destination by customs etc so wouldn’t they know this or am i now asking silly questions??@bob31 @Shuggz

na mate if they get a idea of some thing and the dogs best bet is get yr mate some were else to order for u or some were yoy knw were they sell mate i will try but im going to get mate to get for me

1 Like

My chart is different @bob31 i have an extra week of flush it says. Well as you can see.

l

@Mikos

I have that chart too

Keep going down the schedule. When you get to week 10 you follow that until you are ready to harvest. Then flush and then harvest. @Mikos

yours is faded

1 Like

Yeah my printer running out of ink after i printed of two of ur grow books. ?

1 Like

Not my grow books @Mikos lol.

2 Likes

@Mikos, this web site is great at mailing from different locations throughout the world an disguising what is being sent. No worries and guaranteed delivery. That’s this website; I don’t know about other places but I trust this website.

3 Likes

Well i ment the books from this site. Sorry @bob31

1 Like

Thank you @kapelady. I am planning my next grow now right down to lights and tents etc. Ive decided between 6 8 or 10 girls this time i will probs do 8 girls this time all autos and i want to do 4 strains just not sure wgat yet. We chose a couple the other week but that can change. I am sticking to autos’s until i am confident and ready for photo’s. So if any of my new family has any opinion or recomend any strain. But they need to be good for medical grounds aswell i would like to grow 2 different types of CANABIS. By types i mean like one for during the day that helps with pain etc but dont make you sleepy. And then one for a night time to help sleep and pain etc. So really its like one sativa and one indica however with autos its not as easy since ther is a third strain in the genetics. So finding what i want isnt as easy as i would like however there is a shop near me were i can purchase seeds from infact there are a couple place i can so i am going to buy them that way i can start as soon as i can. Lol well once santa has gotten all his toys and clothes bought wrapped for xmas then i will be getting my new tent or tents. Unsure what size of tent i need for 8plants. Anyone have a shopping list for me. I am buying from scratch amazon has some nice offers for complete kits. I can also source them from other sites aswell. All info to do with purchasing what i need for a new grow from start to finish will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. @bob31 @Shuggz @Kapelady @Donaldj @Alton66 @EiffelSmoker @garrigan62 @Laurap. Any help or lists you have on suplies i will need for my next grow would be of great help to myself. I need to makesure i have everything i need any spare things i might need etc. I always seem to forget stuff when i make lists or try to plan things. So maybe now i have a good chance of doing it all right from start to finish and have all the right supplies. I am thinking of mixing up my lights with hps and leds as one of the kits on amazon u get everything apart from seeds and soil.?? Help and thoughts would be great. Thanks.

2 Likes

Sorry but have no info on size for 8 autos in a tent. But i can recommend ak47 for a good nighttime med. Only downsize total curing is about a month with continuous burping. Then though my friend youll have a great smoke that youll grow again. I use amnesia haze as my morning med. Its got a good high that gets you going in all types of projects. Truly enjoy them both!

3 Likes

@Mikos Why don’t you tell us what you already have? I do have a list of things to buy but it also includes alternate solutions as well. Also there is a good topic that @Matthew420 did that you might want to take a look at. I will get the link for ya

I wouldn’t recommend buying any “Kits” off amazon unless a couple of us look them over.

4 Likes

@Laurap & Bige…I’m growing amnesia haze for the first time …so good to know! Bige…White widow has been good for me for my pain.

2 Likes

i put a WW into this rotation @Kapelady
two ak autos,two amnesia haze auto from ilgm
and a monster bud plant.
the gorilla glue is so good from this round i added a gg also.
that’s it ,i promise…lol
i get out of hand sometimes…

3 Likes