My dream house found

is that the AH? @Stonetothebone

Nice looking bud!

1 Like

It is @bob31

1 Like

Trying to clone a flower, sure it’s the same thing ? I think I picked a good branche lots of flower spots fingers crossed. . . If not then I’ll see if I can grow a flower lol…

Lol it may take but usually if a plant is already in flower it’s damn hard to clone I got my Lilacs to root but took cuttings from non flowering new growth

1 Like

I’ll check the lower part of the plant for none flowering parts lol , it’s comes back every year. . . @Donaldj

I think it’s called hydrangea or something like that? @Stonetothebone Try the flower and something from down lower! You could have invented monster cloning Hydrangeas! lol

1 Like

I’m going to get this if I have to wait until next year lol … Yeah if it takes oh boy, that would be a site to see …

green crack

3 Likes

It’s more greener and very protent, I’ve been through so much today of each I’m surprised that I’m still up !!! AH is turning blue, I’m ok with it …

That’s some good looking bud! I’m due for some more too! @Stonetothebone

1 Like

I’m getting back in the saddle again next month , don’t know what I’ll be growing yet … @bob31 TY …

1 Like

The chocolope is pretty good. That’s what I’m having right now. It’s good a decent mellow buzz for an hour and good clear thinking pain relief through the next hours. I’m liking it! @Stonetothebone

1 Like

Ak any good that solid big bud ??

The AK is good too. I’m gonna grow it again and see if I can get a better grow out of it. My first grow in many years it came out ok, and the smoke is good but I don’t find the buzz to be as clear headed as the chocolope is. I have 3 -4 other Sativas I’m fooling with and I’m doing a journal so I will let you know in a few more weeks. I will post it in the garden and tag you over.

1 Like

Yeah I’m level as of now might take a up beat I’m ok with it. . .

Thanks @bob31 I think I see it now and then, got tent full lol…

Left jar open 4hrs lastnite , I just forgot about it. . . I think they are for enough along to not messed anything up. . . Hell let them air out Good lol …

1 Like

trying this one also on the flower, maybe there’ll both grow roots. . . Knocked the petals loose with bag on the other lol …

1 Like

I think I’m good on lights 3 600 w in a 3x3x6 , if I’m doing it right that calls for 50 w per sq foot. . . I’'ve got between 275 to 285 true w per light , I think it’s 50 per square foot … That’s 450 watts, I got over 800 watts might have to wait until next grow to use other light any thoughts lol…