My dream house found

So another week maybe 2 then, I know I’m getting into a rush but need tent for next grow… with drying in the tent. . .But don’t want to cheap myself in any means, I can wait. . . @Majiktoker

Yea maybe another 2 weeks.

1 Like

Another 2wks it is, looking like father’s day after all. …thanks @majiktoker

2 Likes

Not a problem buddy

1 Like

my biggest bud by itself, almost a 1/4 In all so I’m happy

3 Likes

sweet @Stonetothebone,i’m grinding an edge on my axe as we speak!!lol

2 Likes

Plus this,

2 pics of amnesia haze couldn’t resist lol. . .

2 Likes

Chop away @BIGE I’M going to try and make it to father’s day on the rest lol…

2 Likes

I don’t know what happened to the runt , guess topping while in flower don’t work well for autos lol… I might give it another shot if got another seed, blueberry and blue amnesia… The blues man

2 Likes

Good deal! @Stonetothebone that should help things out!

1 Like

1 week from harvest, ladies looking fine. . .

4 Likes

Yes sir she is ,looking at all those trics!:sunglasses:
:+1:

2 Likes

Nice! So this will be your 2nd. I forget how many you had @Stonetothebone

1 Like

boy! they sure are looking fine!

1 Like

The first was sample takes, this will be complete harvest this time @bob31

2 Likes

They have some blue, red and purple color to them but didn’t show up in pics. Looking more Orange or Amber but fathers day They are coming down lol, milky and amber for sure. . . I’ll take another look with cam just to see how much. . . The dark spots are colors. . .

2 Likes

Roger! Timber on daddy day! @Stonetothebone

1 Like

congratulations @Stonetothebone,on holding out and going that extra mile…i’m sure it will not disappoint!!

1 Like

Jeff Sessions is going after the legal states now, asking for release of protection against legal states saying it’s can’t be safer to have more marijuana. . . Calling it little less than heroin, he’s always been against it and now showing it. . . Little beaty eyed pencil neck &#$!*: …

1 Like

There isn’t really a need to give autos a dark period is there? ? ? @BIGE @bob31

1 Like