Well I've decided to take it to father's day, if no amber by then there isn't going to be any. . .@ 93 days now. . . I'm going to redo my tent and start my next grow, I was going to wait until fall but might as well get to it. . . That 60 dollar price drop in electric bill, might throw a red flag. . . But I don't think they watch it that closely, just be happy I'm using more again. . . I'm going to let it dry in tent so that will take a week or two then redo my setup another week then drop a seed in water that's almost a month so not a big change cheaper light bill for a month ... They will think I had ac problem probably lol they just want the money I'd think, still haven't made up my mind photo or auto might be time for a learning curve. . .