My 2nd grow! Looking to chat about it ;)

Hey :slight_smile: Just started on my second grow. This one is skunk and they are getting big. My first grow was sativa called purple kandy. It turned out deadly! Big huge dense buds…tons of crystals…crazy smell! Like completely stink up an entire house if u open up a bag. It was amazing. But. I’m more of the indica type so I’m super stoked for these girls! I’m using 600w lights and they are all in soil. I’m using general hydroponics Flora series with a lil big bud too :slight_smile: As soon as my newbie restrictions are lifted I will post some photo! IMG_20171128_090939|666x500

30 Likes

Welcome to the forum! I’m looking forward to the pictures. Keep us posted! @Ozzymomma1

4 Likes

@Ozzymomma1 you picked a great place to chat about big girls with that crazy smell!!
pictures please! current grow and purple kandy pics if you have any…

6 Likes

I also love the indicas!

4 Likes

Welcome @Ozzymomma1 I’m definitely more fond of the indicas over sativas. I’m in my 2nd week of 2 pretty little Blueberry autos…

here’s a link to my grow journal…

~peace

4 Likes

hmm, try this link…

2 Likes

those blueberry autos are some awesome stuff also @jusgettinby
one of my personal faces!

3 Likes

if you look at the end of the link the 5 digit number is the topic # and anything after the back slash / is the post number in that topic, so when you copy the link and paste just remove everything after the topic # and they will bring the link to the top of the topic!

If you look at the URL for this post it is /8 If you go to the url and backspace out the /8 it will bring you to the top of this topic!

1 Like

Welcome to the ILGM Forums @Ozzymomma1 If you need anything just tag us by adding the @ in front of our username like @bob31

1 Like

@Ozzymomma1 is caught up in the restrictions of being a new member…limited she says
i seem to remember this happing to me.

4 Likes

yep, life gets better by reading more posts and wearing out the like button! LOL Newbies! hahahaha

5 Likes

Glad ta meet ya! I’m on the end of my first what I consider really successful grow

Just fixing to start some ILGM Northern Lights fems , along with a clone from the plant in the pic. I’ve learned soooo much just hanging out here and checking out what people are doing. Also a great place to ask any questions or get input about techniques, equipment, etc. I’ve always loved agriculture, studied it a bit in college, and I’ve always loved weed, so combine two of my favorite things, perfect! Looking forward to seeing your grow!

6 Likes

Welcome @Ozzymomma1! Your ladies look great!

Thanks :wink: I can’t wait for these darn restrictions to be lifted! It’s torture, LOL

4 Likes

Thx :wink: They are growing fast! Except for a few that don’t like to dry out like the rest do, even though I measure every inch of water I feed them, they are happy girls :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m thinking of taking a few clones when they are flowering. Try monster cropping. I have fimmed all these girls and I plan on splitting the stocks to when almost ready to chop. Any thoughts on splitting?

El Dorado !!! :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

2 Likes

55 days old…7 days on 12/12…

12 Likes

Went from 1g plastic soft plastic pots to 5g… love these pots :wink:

Looks like nice tight node spacing. You should have a lovely crop there, nice setup.

You’ll like the monster cropped clones: they’re almost carnivorous haha!

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like