Movin' on up like George and Wheezie!

Woohoo @BIGE like the way this sounds
I haven’t tried to load anything recently so sorry I haven’t bro

1 Like

I get that as well sometimes @BIGE not just today, but for a few weeks now. I have to refresh the page to get it to all load. And some of the photos load really slow as well.

2 Likes

You know there is a total solar eclipse today. Maybe thats the problem :crazy_face: :skull:

1 Like

the shed is a 16’ by 20’ storage building…no insulation or anything…just a open barn type building

1 Like

lol,but it is not here yet, we still have an hour or so to go here…

Looking good, @BIGE

Is that white widow? Gonna be a nice one.

1 Like

update on another

6 Likes

northern lights xl,on the flowering clone @BobWags
i took clones off her last week…i like the short stocky pheno…great stuff,i can see why they cross breed NL so much…

3 Likes

When we gonna get some pics? @BIGE Sounds like it’s coming along! I had to add an exterior vent to mine to pull the old air out and vent it outside the shed in an attempt to keep the humidity lower!

Boy old @Donaldj got us all going with the sheds hasn’t he!

2 Likes

yea,for sure!

1 Like

will you be able to go 4 seasons where you are with that insulation? @BIGE With a space that large how are you gonna heat it? Or did I miss that?

Mine is only 3 seasons at this point. Once i get the new roof on the other shed, It’s a different story! LOL

1 Like

i had to stop in the shed for now,going tomorrow to get pipe for wire. unless said elec.buddy can get some direct burial on base…lol

1 Like

with love bob,i’m going to heat it with love! lol
99% efficient propane infrared heater,is what i have…i’ll have to shut down during cold,cold…lol

3 Likes

pot belly stove? hahaha I’d love to put a small woodstove in mine… hmmmm @BIGE

1 Like

ohh yea,i’d love to put one in the work part of my shed…and might do it if i find one on a swap shop somewhere…lol

1 Like

maybe something colorful on the walls to give the place some pizzazz

4 Likes

yea,i could use that to start the fire…lol

4 Likes

sorry, I had to do it. @BIGE my True Value sells several small woodstoves, but I would like one of those small potbelly stoves. Just to take the edge off. My shed is like 10x16 or something. But not insulated right now. I’ve got my work cut out for me. Hope to have it ready to roll by end of the year.

1 Like

yea,this is a work in progress,but i need to get everything out of my home…i’ll work the kinks out when i’m there…lol
i’m getting it insulated good so it will keep the temp manageable. we will see,and i will be reaching out on here for tips,and solutions…lol

1 Like

How big of a grow area are you planning? @BIGE

1 Like