Movin' on up like George and Wheezie!

yea,the guy that runs the lumber yard is historical!!!lol
the guy has looked like the same old man for the thirty years i’ve been dealing with him! lol
anyways,i’m adding room in the shed,4by16’ for grow room.
going to sheath the loft with 1/2 inch plywood to free up room down below.
getting insulation today,probably at lowes or h.d.
you know john,making them dimes and spending those dollars…lol

5 Likes

@BIGE Hahaha very cool
Sounds like a good plan brother
Yeah $ doesn’t say with me long either my friend

1 Like

we cannot take it with us! lol

1 Like

True that @BIGE so enjoy it while you can

1 Like

I reopened your morning garden. The automatic closing of the topic was due to a default setting as a cutoff to agressive spammers.

Happy morning to ya. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@latewood
It let me post and then closed itself again.

1 Like

I’m in for the ride…“watching”, looking forward to good things :wink:

1 Like

working in the garden getting these guys transplanted.
now back to work on the shed!

7 Likes

Did you use that farm equipment that I see in the background? :wink:

4 Likes

Built a many of road and forts with fine equipment such as that! Long live Tonka

4 Likes

yessir i do on smaller jobs!:rofl:

4 Likes

FIM ed or no? time will tell…
moving everyone back outside this morning… sun is supposed to come out later.
the younger ladies will love the humidity! @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @daz49 @Willd @ktreez420 @yoshi @North_East_Newbie @M4ur @MAXHeadRoom @Smokin_ernie

12 Likes

Looking good brother WooHoo :raised_hands:

2 Likes

i will get an updated picture of everyone this afternoon…lol even three new additions to the brood!

2 Likes

If I have a couple of leaves at the bottom of plant with only 3 leaves should I get rid of them or leave them? And it looks like I have 1 fan leaf that looks like it may have a dead spot should I remove these or let them continue to grow

1 Like

@Sirsmokes if possible post a picture
I personally would leave them till they start dying off naturally
Sounds like she’s still young and first set after the single finger leaves usually has three fingers then five etc

I’m woring on pics it let me post on one day and not the other I believe it’s my wifii being down I need to replace a modem but why waste money on that when I can buy lights and exhaust fans lmao. But yea these leaves came in after I topped it when it started trying to bush. I’m still working on the pice issue but thanks I will leave them on there for now

2 Likes

I will tag when I get my pic posting again

@Sirsmokes Sounds good :ok_hand:
You sure it’s just not cut then since you roped it maybe you trimmed them off
Watch new growth for now and see how it looks

New growth looks good I wish I post a pic! I will tho soon they were started in back yard Midwest dirt, then spent about 5 weeks under ge 120w grow lights from local home store. I’m also pretty sure I over watered them so it’s possible it’s from that. So needless to say they probably aren’t the best but I got those new led lights and just after 12 hrs the preflower started turning into buds it looks as if I’m going to get 10 to 12 cola buds I’m just trying to save these. I almost culled them but decided to give them a week under the new lights and only after 2 12 hr cycles I’ve decided to keep them and flower them out

1 Like