Movin' on up like George and Wheezie!

That’s great @Countryboyjvd1971 you got the ok on more space in basement…decided to leave your garage be for now lol easier to conceal what’s going on in the basement…I see big big grows in your future lol :grin::+1:

2 Likes

Thanks @WillyJ yeah Garage would be way too much work to get going I’d need to install heat out there etc .
I’ll post the up grade when I get started for sure have a little while to go yet with current grow

2 Likes

she is almost done, I’m going to put her all by herself and get ready for harvest…ilgm amnesia haze auto…

13 Likes

Don’t forget to split the stem before you harvest her(at least 3 days before harvest) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
PS I still see some white pistils!

1 Like

yea, i’m not taking her just yet @M4ur, drove two stakes in her… lol
she will stay in the dark until morning…hoping this will take care of remaining white pistols…
probably this time next week i will chop her down…we will see,her sister was pretty good and i took her a week or so ago…
trichomes are cloudy with about 10% amber on upper buds,a bit less on lower branches…
i may harvest in stages

2 Likes
6 Likes
5 Likes

Great roadtrips songs @BIGE , I am tempted with the “Goin’South” … lol :wink: :eyes::tongue::heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Beautiful! @BIGE… really look nice…love amnesia haze, should’ve gotten autos instead of ww autos, still have photo seeds & tempted to germinate one extra. What nostalgic music for me. My era and growing up in the 70s. We had a James Street Gang here located on James Street, lol :joy: when I was in high school, what great memories… enjoy your haze, I’m lovin mine :rofl::leaves::herb:

4 Likes

just brought this one out of 36hrs of darkness…I gave her some flawless finish before the dark treatment. I’m going to let her dry totally out then whack!

16 Likes
4 Likes

Haha nice @BIGE

1 Like

has it happened, has the plant been harvested?

these are good times, your patience paid off…the smell of that THC in the air as you’re trimming…

2 Likes

i’m taking her in stages @kabongster good stuff…

2 Likes

stages? like in a rocket blasting off? :rocket:

2 Likes

No that’s just @BIGE blasting off @kabongster lol

3 Likes
3 Likes

i would like to say that if you use chemical nutrients such as i do right now…
advanced coco line
try flawless finish, it really works well.

6 Likes

I’m going to the grow store today to pick up the advanced nutrient line…ph perfect line…I’m going to read up a little more today about it before I go to the store…you know anything about it @BIGE ?

2 Likes

I might just do that and give it a try bud I still have a lot of the ff so I will still have a few grows before I finish it
What would be the benefits @BIGE in you experience of I do try ?
Smoother tasting smoke etc. ?
@WillyJ there was a couple people using that line in gear a while ago can’t remember who exactly but if I do I’ll tag you with the info
From what I remembered they loved it tho

2 Likes