Movin' on up like George and Wheezie!

@bige…definitely movin on up! lol

1 Like

And when you get all done you’re gonna travel north to the Midwest and help me build a room :rofl:

1 Like

You can put a ac window unit and put an exhaus fan in your eve or roof or buy a stand up unit and exhaust through s dryer outlet

2 Likes

was you able to watch episode 58 @bob31? that guy has some story …ed rosenthal is supposed to be on the show at some time or another…

1 Like

yeah, he has some great stories. I stayed with it for most of it and then I had to do other things but yeah interesting guy. It was either in that episode or last night they said Jorge Cervantes is coming on the show too?

I didn’t know hog was a regular on the show too?

I know this is gonna be stupid and the name sounds familiar… Ed Rosenthal? Apologies in advance

2 Likes

I caught an hour of it, then passed out … @BIGE

1 Like

Construction update.

shelve detail…lol @bonnie1 @daz49 @Oldstoner @Screwauger @bob31 @MAXHeadRoom @M4ur @Countryboyjvd1971 @Willd @WillyJ

10 Likes

Nicely done Sir! @BIGE 5k btu ac?

1 Like

10k i bought it for my gmother before she passed…used one season
i also have a portable unit 8k…
thank you @bob31 i’m about ready for this project to start winding down…lol
there is leafs to be raked!! we are having a drought here so there will not be much in the way of fall colors this year.

I’ve already raked and mulched up two rounds of leaves already! More tomorrow. Most of the leaves hitting the ground right now are showing damages from the winter moth caterpillars. they were brutal this year. I suspect they have killed some trees this year as well!

1 Like

@BIGE… love your new grow room and wish I could do that to my garage someday… I also had the convenience of AC and Dehumidifier in summer, worked out very well for me. Got my Vivosun tent up and some girls into their perm pots but what can anyone tell me about autos? Gonna start nutes as soon as they are ready for water again and picking up more ffof today to finish transplanting. I’ll take pics when I’m done. Don’t see these autos only taking 48 days at all, unless they do a lot of growing in 4 wks, just treat like photos except for fimming, pruning?

1 Like

I am jealous of the sheds both you @BIGE and @bob31 have going, it’s something I could do for one of my future grows, if not a shed, a separate room for plants and give up the tent grows…a 6’ x 9’ (give or take) would work for me

real nice job so far

3 Likes

autos best left alone,i do some LST if needed for height reasons…

1 Like

@BIGE… thanks for that… but nutes the same? Starting trio ff nutes at 1/4 strength, I’ll follow schedule?

Looking great @BIGE
@kabongster I’m going to be giving up my tents as well I’m planing to do separate rooms in my basement I’ll probably keep one tent up for scrog screen but rest will be just in rooms :+1:
I seeing all these builds and I want more space also
I’d do the whole basement but Wifey said no lol
I can only have a little more space lol all good happy days folks :v:John :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

that is about what i will end up with, a 6by6 flower, 6by6 veg,and a seedling/clone/work area in the middle…
still working out kinks,any thoughts appreciated…lol

2 Likes

yea @bonnie1,just start light like you are doing and gradually increase as they grow…lol
some strains such as the GSC i grew last round took all the nutrients i would throw at it…lol
remember to take baby steps,lol until you get a picture of your plants demeanor…petite,or a nutrient glutton!!

1 Like

you got any heaters for your ladies outside @Countryboyjvd1971?

1 Like

I actually do have a propane heater the type you place on a 20 lbs tank
But don’t plan on using unless we hit middle to low 30s
My girls can handle the low temps I think for a few hours a night
We have gotten to 40 lowest temp so far
I plan I putting the heater in open door blowing into the green houses if needed @BIGE

3 Likes

@BIGE… yes I will, they do have their own appetite! :joy:… thanks for all your help

1 Like