Movin' on up like George and Wheezie!

thanks al!

3 Likes

You get rid of them bugs yet @BIGE, I have them now. Just ordered mighty wash be here by the 3rd …

2 Likes

sorry about that @Stonetothebone
got good news on shed project!

2 Likes

So you sent them lol, j/k son of a witch just showed up from no where … @BIGE

1 Like

@Donaldj @Oldstoner @Kapelady @kabongster @ktreez420 @Countryboyjvd1971 @SmoknGranny @AnneBonny @Rugar89 @M4ur
yea those were not my bugs,mine are pushing up pot!! lol

15 Likes

You have been busy there @BIGE … Nice work looks great …

2 Likes

thanks @Stonetothebone, still waiting on my friend to change my service out on the house and tie everything in…lol
i’m more than ready to move out there!

6 Likes

Now I have envy damn

2 Likes

Well you can send some bugs my way @BIGE if they grow Good medicine I’ll take 'em …

2 Likes

built out of ol’knotty pine …lol

1 Like

I would love to be able to just make a room but all I have is a attic to build one in and it is 120 all summer and what ever the outside temp is in the winter it runs about 15 or 20 degrees above that I think I could heat it okay in the winter with lights and a space heater but all summer would be a loss I fear . If anyone knows how to cool a small 6x8 room in a attic surrounded by 120 degrees and lights inside going please let me know lol

1 Like

Are you planning the expansion yet :wink: I find myself thinking hmm? why didn’t I use the whole shed all the time

4 Likes

Awesome @BIGE. I applaud you good sir :+1:

1 Like

:thinking: well you know…lol there is always for improvement @Donaldj
thank you @MattyBear

2 Likes

@BIGE my brother WooHoo :raised_hands:
I wish I could follow suit hahaha
I’ll be expanding my indoor but I still won’t have the room you do sir hope you have many wonderful harvests
Well done sir

2 Likes

i’m behind where i would like to be but moving forward slowly…lol
i’m ok with how things are going so far…lol
i work as long as my batteries hold out on my tools… which is not long when using the saw…lol
thank you

2 Likes

You’ll get there slow and steady wins the be race @BIGE
I love that your all closed in and I see lights on so electric is done I was thinking?

1 Like

nope that is my batt.operated worklight…lol
it is a good one!

1 Like

Hahaha you fooled me lol

1 Like

i’m heading out there now to clean up a bit…
start sealing all joints and such…
work place safety,and assess my next move…

1 Like