Movin' on up like George and Wheezie!

Holy crap @BIGE :policeman::policewoman:

2 Likes

my wife just shakes her head at me…lol

2 Likes

That’s wild bro, I would’ve probably chit myself.

1 Like

welcome to my grow officer,holster that gun and move on…lol…i keep my inside door closed when i’m working…lol
praise the lord my sheet was down…i like looking outside at the critters not the fuzzz!!!

2 Likes

New undies on order! Yikes.

Never a dull moment brother @BIGE

2 Likes

without a doubt,this is just another chapter in my book…lolthe one that i will write if they ever through my @ss in jail…

4 Likes

hahaha no one is going anywhere! @BIGE a friend of mine’s favorite saying is “You just can’t make this stuff up!” LMFAO

3 Likes

No it was not, it was @garrigan62 I believe bob31 saved a copy of it as well @BIGE

2 Likes

I have it

This is one he posted in December. Most of the time he only recommends the top paragraph, but I figured I would include the whole thing!

From Will Garrigan

Take 3 or 4 cigarettes HOT I Mean HOT chile power in a pan of water and bring to a boil…let cool strain I use ladies nylon stocking . then let them have it spraying leaves and under the leaves kills them all even eggs

Another homemade insecticide comprises of alcohol and water. For making the same, add 1 part alcohol to 1 part water i.e. use both in equal quantities. Since rubbing alcohol is poisonous, it will kill the mites on contact. At the same time, it evaporates quickly and thus, will do little damage to your plant. Make sure to use the spray on the entire plant, paying emphasis on the bottoms of the leaves.
If you feel that even homemade insecticide is not helping you kill spider mites, you have the option of using a miticide or other pesticide on your plants. They should be applied once every five days, till all signs of spider mite infestation go away. Remember that it is quite difficult to get rid of spider mites, even when you use pesticides. So, before using such harmful substances, weigh the pros and cons first.

8-10 garlic cloves
1 jalapeno pepper
1 to 2 teaspoons ground cayenne pepper
Put in blender and fill w/water. Blend well & strain thru cheesecloth. Add 1/8 tsp. Ivory dish detergent per quart of liquid, spray on plants.

Nonchemical, nontoxic, common household items. Just don’t rub isyour face after making/spraying.

There’s a product that has been getting mad reviews at our shop lately. THE best method to absolutely DESTROY spider mites without using dangerous pesticides such as AVID and Floramite. The product is called Mighty Wash and is actually 98% water! What makes it effective is that the water is “charged”. The way it works is when the spray hits the spider mites or eggs it begins to dry them out. It essentially “kills on contact”. The pests do not need to eat the product, just come into contact with it.
DEATH TO MITES!!!
note: the spray is not to be diluted. Use as is right out of the bottle. Also, you absolutely MUST use a regular plastic sprayer bottle. Any sprayer with a metal tip at the end will destroy the charge in the water and make it useless.

Hope this helps

4 Likes

Thanks buddy much appreciated

4 Likes

my pleasure, young fella! @Majiktoker

3 Likes

Haha not feeling so young these days :smile:

2 Likes

Yeah between you and Will with the injuries. Man o man. Wait till you get a few more decades on ya and then you really get to feeling it! I’m paying for it now! haha

2 Likes

I dont wanna wait lol within the last month ive lost the feeling in my finger tips I can barely hold onto any thing any more, I drop everything I get ahold of haha

oh boy that can’t be good. Hope its not permanent

Maybe if it lasts another month 2 months tops im routing it in as permanent lol. And its not lol cracked my phone because of it, shattered my pipe and had to buy a new one, also dropped my bong bowl as soon as I pulled It to clear it

3 Likes

I have ghost peppers if anyone needs…

2 Likes

update on the aphid problem…?? what aphid problem???
the liquid lady bug is a winner!!
i’m going to try finding on amazon and maybe get a link to them up soon, i hope! lol

6 Likes

Liquid labs big you say sir ? @BIGE

1 Like