Movin' on up like George and Wheezie!

i’ve got to get my yields up,we’re getting there…
i need more cushion to get me from one grow to the next without having to take a plant early…

2 Likes

Grow photos and Autos
This way you’ll have something to harvest in between
@BIGE
I’m lucky having three tents the two big ones get the photos and I do one Auto in my 2x2x4 tent :+1: But thinking about doing a second auto and have two going with the photos
Pulled 1-1/2 of my last Auto so that’s not bad

1 Like

3 light rotation

I get a harvest every 4-6 weeks can rotate strains in and out have easy temp regulation since always at least 1 light on 1 veg space 2 flower spaces each 4-5 weeks apart veg space holds plants 2-3 months then I pick a lady off to flower she goes month later next one in other space :wink: and the cycle continues in the time it takes for a single large harvest I have 2 smaller ones equals less trimming time more time to tweak and adjust since I can do different things in each space at same time. Less power fluctuation since flower lights flip flop so no real spike just constant draw. Biggest thing I like is constant supply by the time one harvest has cured the next is on the rack and lessons learnt from last flower period are fresh in mind for each following not 3-4 months later can afford let slow growers catch up add weeks to veg etc. I get 10-11 harvests a year rather than 3-4 :wink:

6 Likes

My actual growing space is 6’6" x 9’ divided into 3 3’x6’ spaces all runs on 1 exhaust and filter and about 800w at any given time

3 Likes

My grow mentor runs similar set up to @Donaldj only in 2x2 spaces. It’s very rare that he doesn’t harvest every 4-5 weeks. He just takes replaces veg time with higher plant count.

1 Like

If I were to up my lighting and reconfigure space I could easily pull around lb a month out of space but I like the low wattage and smaller plants for legality sake if I get pinched the plants are less weight and easier to class as personal use. Keep in mind I have a mother and cloning space which is 3x6 too so before ladies ever see veg space they can already be months old

3 Likes

I don’t need as large a space I just built it with room for growth in mind since I built building my ladies live in from nothing knowing my misses would only let me get away with it once. I can expand on space within 16’x 10’ but so far have had little need I actually have surplus bud all the time and can afford to lose entire harvest without a pause if I don’t like how a flower space is coming along :wink:

3 Likes

yea i’m doing that already john…lol
i’m ready to ‘‘move on up like george and wheezie’’ into my bigger grow area…
that will help a lot

3 Likes

I think how you use the space can change everything about how much space you need. Like you said, you could easily yield more. But without the need, it’s probably not worth the effort. If you were limited on space, you could obviously do more with more/different lighting and growing techniques.

Your grow space is really captivating, and it’s not hard to see that it has inspired quite a few members lol. A lot of people would never have the space or resources to pull something like that off. But something very similar on a smaller scale wouldn’t be hard at all. If you have the vision, the sky is the limit. Of course having the cash to pull it off never hurts.

3 Likes

I thought I had read your wait on your electrician friend to finish yonthe panel
Can’t wait fir you to have that set up brother

3 Likes

boy john,meeeetooooooo!! yea i’m waiting on my life long buddy to get it done…
in his defense he was already building his own home when i requested services…lol
it will be done by deer season,that is his MO @Countryboyjvd1971 lol

1 Like

If wifey would let me have more of the basement I’d have a third room like you…i already took half if I could have 2/3 of it… lol I’d have to build another storage shed in I cant eliminate the laundry room lol so I guess it’s 2 rooms for me…the way I’m set up I’ll get a harvest approximately every 8-10 weeks thats why I grow them big…trying to fill up the 10×12 flower space with as few plants as possible I’m at 8 plants right now was going to go with 16 (4 under each light) but the way I got things they will get to big in veg hence why my outdoor grow gpt 8 plants larger lol 8 seems to be good just need to keep them low so the stretch doesn’t grow to close to lights…nice set up by the way.:+1::+1: @Donaldj

1 Like

Wow, that’s awesome!

Lllllllllllll deleted

6 Likes

looks like i’m going to mix up some tobacco bug killer stuff…
my clones have little white bugs underneath their leafs… @Majiktoker was it you that had the instructions?
@bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971
i really do not like bugs so the most effective way to eradicate these basturds would be much appreciated …
i’m a friend in need! lol

All the buzz right now around me is flying skull nuke em. Haven’t used it, just picked up bottle.

1 Like

flying skull ,huh sounds like my kind of final solution for these guys!!
i should have known better,them other had bugs .
on a lighter note the cops just came to my door with guns drawn… :open_mouth: WTF…
NOT JUST ANY DOOR ,MY DOOR!!! i quickly stepped out closing the door dropping the joint in my hand in a propagation tray by the door …lol
they were looking for a suspect fleeing a robbery,…
@Oldstoner, @dbrn32 @AnneBonny @SmoknGranny @Niala @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @kabongster @3high5you @Screwauger

9 Likes

Right here. Like I said, haven’t used it yet. Website gives very clear instructions if you want to check it out.

1 Like

Yeah nope no thanks I would be in need of a dipey change

1 Like

i have a slide glass door back here with a sheet up …loli seen a shadow come up and walk back …lol
i just barely opened door enough where i could get out…ihe looked gung-ho so i let him search the shed…lol
kool and collected under pressure…cops do not scare me…lol the laws do!

3 Likes