Movies that make you laugh!

What are some movies you guys would say are the funniest you have seen? I would like newer movies, but I guess it really doesn’t matter…

Thanks!

3 Likes

Porky’s always makes me laugh!

3 Likes

@Buck3 , yea, the original Porky’s was a blast. Wasnt so thrilled with the sequels

4 Likes

Better off dead or orgasmo

4 Likes

Those are both in my top movies of all time category @Hogmaster. Agree 100%

Another good one is Outside Providence.

2 Likes

Pulp Fiction is also one of my favorites

4 Likes

@Buck3 and others…I like some of the old Bob Hope and Bing Crosby Road To movies.

kind a fan of old movies like that. Guess that goes with my age. :older_man:

4 Likes

The Do Over.

1 Like

Friday
Wedding crashers
Better off dead
3 amigos
4 rooms

Any will Farrell
Any Vince Vaughn

3 Likes

I like the old Doris Day/Rock Hudson movies, they always make me laugh. Animal House is always a goto for laughs as well, and then there is Up In Smoke

1 Like

Also the old Lucille Ball/Desi Arnaz movie The Long, Long Trailer, freakin’ hilarious!!

2 Likes

Easy answer … Alice’s Restaurant with young Arlo Guthrie :clap:t2:

1 Like

@Fever I love that ol 3 Amigos. It is so campy its funny. Oh yea…up in smoke…love that one.

4 Likes

@dmykins good old (kelly’s heroes) oddball was classic :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The Heat with Melissa McCartney and Sandra Bullock.

2 Likes

Blazing saddles
Young Frankenstein
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
Throw Mama From the Train

4 Likes

My Cousin Vinny
Get Shorty
Big Trouble

3 Likes

Maybe it’s just me because I like Micheal Myers, but how about the Austin Powers movies? Oh yea, the Police Academy movies…at least the first two imo. :laughing:

2 Likes

@Buck3 lol police academy so long ago but so funny, i can’t go past the nice dreams cheech an chong scene where he in the straight jacket trying to scratch his ba@ls,when stoned was so funny,:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh man you are so right @aussie123556!! You want to see a funny video? Go on YouTube and type in “Scratch my n##$”. It’s not a movie but a drunk stop…the cop trying to keep from laughing is hilarious!

1 Like