Mountain Retreat in April

This was pretty cool they staple one in every bag it’s a consumers guide to a responsible recreational marijuana use. I’ll try an post a picture of it when I can figure out the resizing thing

Nice! We hiked near Nederland a few years back and there was a large area looked like that, after a forest fire. It was pretty cool!

1 Like

So the trip was amazing. It was hard to leave. If you want to have a nice relaxing getaway and you might go into the city or to Denver one day to shop and do stuff the cabins would be perfect, but if you’re going to be wanting to go into the city just get a hotel there an not the cabin. Incredible views all the way there and once you get to the cabins amazing. Got some primo green meds. I’ll try an upload as many pictures as I can.

Comin into Colorado Springs

This walmart looks an like a log cabin pretry bad@$$. All the businesses had a log cabin look.

This guy was above the couch in the cabin

This was the view if you look right to left

1. Northwest of the cabin

2. West of the cabin

3. Southwest of the cabin

2 Likes

Just some shots of the Mule Deer that were the first day/night. Ended up bein around 13 in this group.

That’s the road we drove down on a little more to the the right is the drive way to the cabin haha

So it snowed that night and woke up to this view

That circle is the driveway

Snowin on the mountaintop across the valley.

Lookin back due north from the cabin front porch

Some more pictures of the deer
These were one night up near the northo dB the cabin by the road

These were another second or third night I believe below the cabin to the west down the draw

2 Likes

The strains I either tried or brought back with me
Purple dream, bubba kush, strawberry cough, platinum girl scout cookies, Panama punch, Jack flash, bio chem, jilly bean, nyc diesel, gorilla glue, 9lb hammer.

3 Likes

I haven’t been to Colorado since legalization,your cabin looked awesome!

2 Likes

Nice place and view.

@Hawkeye_diesel, what were some of your favorites that you sampled?

Panama punch, strawberry cough, bubba kush, platinum girl scout cookies. To naw a few of my favorites I tried

2 Likes