Mountain Retreat in April

Exaxtly. I can’t decide between those strains though for the grow after the all autos

1 Like

Brain fart but what do you have that you can grow when you get back did you end up ordering the blue dream

I have blue dream and chocolate from ilgm in my cart on the site and from ams in my cart is blue dream xtrm and medijuana and it would come with 5 free camelicious seeds.
All of my plants will.stull be goin when I get back from my trip

At the house I have 2 Big Bud fem, 2 Sour Diesel fem, 3 strawberry kush fem, 20 random bag seed, 9 white widow auto an 1 ak47 auto

Yeah kind of sucks they don’t have the $35.03 seed deal I loved it but you do save money getting five but it was more affordable Getting the three

1 Like

My cart from AMS looks different than yours though the other one is about the same what chocolate are you talking about

Yeah, it was but beats any street value or dispensary value of the bud you can get from the seeds haha

1 Like

Those white widow’s are going to come in handy for you

1 Like

Chocolope it’s on ilgm

1 Like

That’s why I have a cart I’ve never ordered from AMS before so I don’t know if I want to or not just because I’m really happy with Robert product

Got you the Bob Marley looks good all of the skunk on there looks good to especially the Hawaiian

1 Like

Yeah, I haven’t tried ams either, but I think the next time i order number gonna get the medijuana, because that warning on it is intriguing haha

1 Like

I really want to try the trainwreck and green crack in the chocolate in the gold leaf :leaves: I want to try anything I just enjoy doing what I do

Ueah, if I could I would grow one of each haha

1 Like

Hell yes and we should be able to its crapa man should be able to make the choice if he wants to use something that came from outdoors that is never hurt a person and helped more than Any pharmaceutical company has ever helped anyone

1 Like

Preaching to the choir brother haha. I feel the same way, but at the same time there ain’t no one gonna tell me I can or can’t grow this medicine haha

1 Like

Hell it sounds like we are going to be preaching all night then

1 Like

More than likely. I’m watchin the baseball classic thing

1 Like

Drugs inc is what I have on

1 Like

Good.one as well

1 Like