Mountain Retreat in April

Lmao appreciate it brother

1 Like

Try this one on for size

Itā€™s no surprise that this yearā€™s strongest strainā€”and the new record holder for the highest potency ever recorded at a High Times Cannabis Cup eventā€”is none other than Chem Dog. Reaching 32.13% THC, the Chem has achieved what most of us thought was impossible and leaves us asking one basic question: Just how high can a flower go in terms of potency?Will

1 Like

I know, itā€™s crazy to think just how far this plant has came within the last 20 to 30 years, then the plant had gone for hundreds of years without being pushed to see what it can doā€¦

Iā€™m really loving Flo (original) and Flo OG ( for more couch lock)

Flo is my go to, would love to find a comparable ILGM seed.

I think of it as ā€œgo with the Flowā€', creative and relaxing - especially when Iā€™m cooking dinnerā€¦dinner might be late, but itā€™s gonna be gooooood.

Have a fun time, thatā€™s a really nice gift :gift:

2 Likes

Yeah, I canā€™t wait. Iā€™ve been without medicine since the beginning of feb and itā€™s gettin difficult haha.
Iā€™ll keep that one in mind while Iā€™m up there an fry an find jt

Woohoo :tada: Happy Birthday

@Hawkeye_diesel , have a good day brother :wink:

Thanks @Niala

Ahh, 23 days left. This is gonna be very difficult.

3 weeks from today Iā€™ll be sittin up in the mountains with some good medicine and a great woman. Come on April hurry up haha

3 Likes

2 weeks, gettin closer. Any other goodies or strains I should take a chance on while Iā€™m there? Haha
Iā€™m gettin anxious.
My girl is more excited about Taco Johns, while Iā€™m more excited about gettin baked and gorge myself on taco johns haha

1 Like

This time in 2 weeks I should be lighting up a nice fat joint to celebrate 2 month dry spell haha

4 Likes

ƔƔoo !!! You bring me back to my early adult life, lol, @Hawkeye_dieselā€¦

I never was a big smoker, but this time, it was a big fat ā€œCheech and Chongā€ like ā€œbatā€ā€¦ It was a half oz one. ā€¦ 1 inch thick, 8 inch longā€¦

I just remember the beginning of the day, we were playing a ā€œbaseballā€ dart game and I was wining after 4 inningā€¦ thatā€™s it thatā€™s all I remember, lol :sweat_smile: :wink:

Anyway, just to say, try to have a good moment that you gone a remember, my friend :grinning: :+1: :ok_hand:

~Al :v: :innocent:

1 Like

I just want to toke some good good

1 Like

Good lord, these next few days are going slower than molasses in winter time.
So strains I must try if I can find them:
2.The Brotherhood
3.Chem Dog
6.Flow
7.Pineapple Express
4.Alaska thunder f
5.Gorilla Glue
1.Bubba Kush
8. Trainwreck

1 Like

Lol, just to make it harder, do not forget to try Chocolope :wink::grinning:

1 Like

Haha yeah that one as well. I have it and blue dream in my cart for my next seed order, well.its between them and medijuana and blue dream extreme from ams
I canā€™t decide

1 Like

HaHa, this is a hard choice, I went to AMS too, just to see, and I am tented with CBDOG, a 1:1 ratio strain that I think will be helpful for my CH crises :wink::grinning: But BlueDream and Medijuana seems to be good too :wink::grinning: my friend :grinning: :+1: :ok_hand: :v: :innocent:

1 Like

That Chen dawg is the very first drain I bought when I went to Colorado and it is good Iā€™d love to find some seeds of those

1 Like

I am very skeptical about tryin anyone elseā€™s seess. Iā€™ve heard horror stories about it. I like the fact that there is a fourm here an you can see all the success stories haha. Iā€™ll probably be an ILGM customer for life haha

2 Likes

Me too my friend me too consistent win me 100% Never found a better product Iā€™m not going anywhere

2 Likes