Moron needing HELP!

I hope this is the correct way to pin it, so please forgive me if I messed up. An acquaintance obtained a seed biaccident from a commercial grower, but I

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?
Temps; Day, Night
Humidity; Day, Night
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Co2; Yes, No

Strain: ???
Soil in pots
Outdoor
Day temps 78°- 85° and getting hotter
Relative Humidity 40% - 75% and rising

do not know what strain, or even one’s hypothesis on percentage of Indica/Sativa. It’s of the upmost importance because the dry/cool season is almost here, and I need answers to make a decision on timing it to flower. Thanks

1 Like

So whats your question?

2 Likes

Looks like a hybrid that is slightly more sativa dominant leaves but the height of any indica, honestly I’m clueless but if your wanting to know the name of the strain it could be any thing. And just because it might look a little more sativa dominant, doesnt mean that is not indica dominant with the way they breed out unwanted characteristics nowadays.

4 Likes

Thank you, for getting back. I understand that due
to climactic environment is modified to a degree. I think thst was what
you were try to convey. I. Getimated it in the 13th of December, so do you
think I can make one more month of Veg groth before
June’s monsoon? Any help is appreciated, Respectfully, me

2 Likes

Thank you for all yall’s feedback. The ssed came from a commercial grower up north, but it is impossible to find out the ecact name. It is more purple in veg stage than the purple haze that’s budding out, yet I am stoked that it’s showing purple even with night temps for all of February in the 60°’s to date. I am new to all this, but that’s amazing how it will take on characteristics due to the environmental conditions. I was wondering why the same batch of seeds sent there were very discernable differences. It has plagued me mentally, but now I have learned more today. Greatfully, getting the mouse on the wheel out of my head wondering why out of four P. Haze’s two plantls are fluffy like Sativa/the remainder are hard tight Indica type traits. Thankfully there are people out there who can help, but actually do help. I am not sure if I am going to take a chance, and let the unknown veg a little longer. The humidity & heat are rising, so the window is closing fast for this type grow. Greatfull, for learning something totally new. Respectfully, to those who cared to help me learn. One can research to find an answer for a prolonged period of time, yet ask a question and it stops the endless quest to find the answer. AMAZING!!!

1 Like

Yeah, you’re seeing different phenotypes within the strain expressing themselves differently. I think 3 plus months for flower should be OK unless it’s a straight sativa but seriously doubt it.

1 Like

I appreciate your feedback, and time taken from your Day to help me make a
decision. I can get overwhelmed with all the new srains, and variables with
them. Thank you, S.Florida

2 Likes

@S.FloridaSwampman Welcome and just know you are where you should be! Please, come on in and stay, enjoy the forum and walk away with more knowledge than you ever thought possible. There is no such thing as a stupid question, if you don’t know ask. We’ve all been there and are here to help and support! :woman_farmer:t4:

3 Likes

First, I want to let you know what you wrote felt real, and not phony. It’s
ironic how situations come to fruition. I was never going to ask another
question again no matter the consequence to my garden because some have
issues with Freud’s Ego, Id, and Super Ego in conflict. I do not need
positive reinforcement from others, but I am ignorant in all the modern
technology of seed genetic modification & ramifications from environmental
conditions/factors. Thank you, and your message has kept the wind in my
sails metaphorically. S.FL.S.M.

3 Likes

@S.FloridaSwampman Thank you! I am just a throw the seed in the pot transplant into 5 gal. buckets outside. I do not understand any of the indoor grow stuff, I probably wouldn’t grow if I had to inside. Please come join me for my grow journal, go to beginners then to grow journals then ‘Come grow with me by HCG’. You only get 10 tags per post so check if I don’t tag you. I try to post something daily. I do know what you mean about ego’s (I showed them with my '17 grow) I’ve been on here for maybe a month, I feel like I have been here a lifetime, awesome people who welcome you no matter what or how or why you grow. I have never seen a negative comment, although people have different thoughts and ways no one is right or wrong. Glad to see you will be staying. Have a blast genuine nutz reside here! :woman_farmer:t4:

1 Like

@S.FloridaSwampman Oh yeah forgot to say I had six gals and I do not pinch and I harvested 1+lbs. Not too shabby for an old lady!!!

3 Likes

I want to premise this with the understanding that the last message I sent about ego wasn’t a Universal Statement. My intention was to respond to highcountrygal only because words can be misinterpreted. I will be the first to let everyone know I am ignorant with technology, and growing hybrid seeds. Give me a bag of Mexican 100% Sativa, and I could probably grow it on the Moon!!! LOL Thanks again, for all your information/feedback. I have learned more than I could have ever imagined. For example, I was blown away when I found out that environmental conditions modify characteristics/traits in them. For a while, I was going nuts trying to figure out why some of my Purple haze buds were fluffy like Sativa, yet two were more Indica looking. Greatfully, now I know. I love IGLM, and the good people on this site…

3 Likes

I already wrote about P.Haze, so I am possibly becoming a nuisance. I wrote before I don’t know what seed type, but I received great feedback. I have never before grown anything like this before, so I need help in one more matter. I am getting ready to turn her, yet should I break her branches to my liking? On the other hand, should I do nothing. I am confused about what to do, so please give me your feedback. She has really taken off since my initial post, so she’s healthy to snap branches if that’s correct. I am very ignorant on many things, and this is a prime example. I am very greatfull to get any kind of info. Greatfully, Dummy in the Swamp P.S. I will send new pic from the back and front. In conclusion, I have never grown anything that looks like the stalks in the first, and the two I am sending now.