Monster cropped goldleaf scrog

@Johnzy81 @neckNflu hey guys so this is a journal of a Scrog that I have read IN FULL and ill be using this as a point of reference but would still love your guys’ help in any case. @Johnzy81 you might want to check it out from the begining. @hillcrest21678 has been credited very highly for his ScrOG skills.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if I read this one myself. I will take a look back n familiarize myself with it. I’m sure it’s a good read.

2 Likes

Have it @Flat.Foot :+1:

1 Like

Love to colour

If anyones intrested this turned into 20oz reaching 30cm above the net no nutes added just water the nutes were premixed in the soil

2 Likes

@neckNflu, I have just gotten a chance to read this whole thread I’m delighted with how everything was done thank you for pointing me in this direction mate. I have learnt so much not just about scroging but alot more. @hillcrest21678 thank you so much for your amazing efforts that you have made you may off made it look somewhat easy but you are obviously a natural and I do hope that both you and @yoshi are well and still enjoying growing and I really hope you are still keeping it green man I have read this thread from start to finish so so educational and impressive I’m hook for sure I do have some questions but I’m not sure that you want to be getting bothered and bombard with them I hope that you could please if you can find the time maybe answer some for me again thank you follow growers :v:.

1 Like

You will get there @Johnzy81 start your scrog right after you top the plant for the second time and veg until screen is full. I believe @hillcrest21678 do 3 plants at one time but myself like to do one plant just cause of my personal preference , but if you have questions please ask is the only way we could help , Hapoy Growing and keep clean , organic and green blessings !

3 Likes

I agree with the one plant. It’s the entire purpose of a scrog. To get one plant to fill the screen. U can get the same scrog results u see in this thread with 1 plant. Check out @TDubWilly scrog.

Not taking from yours at all @hillcrest21678. Your plants are beautiful and u r modest about the colors being genetic. They are genetically capable, bringing them out is a skill u possess.

2 Likes

Ty @anon95385719

Ya here’s my “scrog city” thread

2 Likes

Colors are adamant temperature control.

3 Likes

Actually, colors can come about from any number of things, temperature being one of them. If you can drop your temps into the 50s in the last couple weeks before harvest you can definitely bring out “fall colors”, but there is also genetics and pH factors that contribute to color also.

The colors I brought about in my recent plant were from me altering the pH at the end of the plants life. I would run my pH as high as 9

Altering pH triggers color pigments called anthocyanin.

4 Likes

Only a few strains show colors from ph.

3 Likes

Colors come from everything being dialed in right. If u replicate the entire grow season throughout the plants life with temp light schedule and humidity u will get their full capabilities.

Growing indoors is like putting wild animals in a zoo. The more u make it like their preferred environment the better they thrive.

3 Likes

Back to genetics :wink:

How come I never see you in the lab @yoshi?

1 Like

Busy , I went commercial .

5 Likes

i’m ready!!!

2 Likes

What are you ready for @BIGE?

1 Like

for the AR,MMJ dispensaries to open this june… @TDubWilly

1 Like

Wow, I can only dream :cry:

1 Like

i’ll believe it when i see it happen…lol