Pics to come tonight at work grow is going well

4 Likes

Girls are coming along nicely I’ll let you guys be the judge

20 Likes

Absolutely fantastic! :v:

1 Like

What are they?? Lotta newies, your gonna be swimming in it soon

Looking good as always @hillcrest21678

Great job as usual @hillcrest21678, what lights are you using if I may ask? . I vaguely remember Advanced XTE or something… May be thinking of Yoshi?

1 Like

Is that a little guard piggy keeping an eye on things?

2 Likes

You know it in all my grows

3 Likes

@JonW2 this is the best scrog site @hillcrest21678 being the scrog master is best for any advice from what I’ve seen there are others but he is the man with the plan

1 Like

Update on the girls it’s been 7 days since last picture post. Have changed a few things around here’s the flowering tent center plant Ghost Train Haze the ones too right and left are Monster cropped Blue Dream clones

n theHere’s my veg and auto tent one in flowering is a Cbg auto 4 smalls one in the front are ilgm’s WW autos two in the back are ilgm’s Girl Scout Cookies:v:t5:

13 Likes

This little piggy went wee(d) wee(d) wee(d)…all looking on track there @hillcrest21678 you’ve got the green thumbs for sure!!

3 Likes

Well done! :v:

1 Like

Hey @hillcrest21678, ever thought about moving into hydro over soil? Seem to have the type of brain and green thumb to knock that shit out of the park.
Just a thought.

1 Like

You are ROCKIN IT @hillcrest21678 :sunglasses::v::seedling:

1 Like

…“and for all the little piggies, life is getting worse”. But not this piggy!

1 Like

I was watering check out my plants today came across this double headed cola Interesting we’ll keep our eye on it

24 Likes

:astonished::astonished::astonished:
The two headed monster…and it’s still growing! Very very nice! :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

If we had that I’d be thinking BOM!

2 Likes

Done liked it but they won’t let me like it more than once

1 Like

FREAK!!!
sorry, my tourettes is acting up again…

4 Likes