Monster cropped goldleaf scrog

Just the genetic of this plant her sister was not like this :v:t5:

3 Likes

General monstercrop question. What is the window to take cuttings from light flip? Up to 3 weeks?

1 Like

I’ve taken from the bottom of the plant as late as week six and they do fine I think the later you take them the longer they take to root the best time in my opinion is week three :v:t5:

4 Likes

Update on the girls the blue dream is in week seven of flowering.everything else is coming along nicely

20 Likes

Please tag me when them buds is harvested trimmed and cured ,:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m outta likes but that’s an awesome setup and grow @hillcrest21678 much props :+1::+1::+1::+1: that purple got me drooling :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Unreal plant that BD, wow. Great job @hillcrest21678

Stunning finish for sure.

3 Likes

Just update on the girls things looking well I think I’ll get the blue dream seven more days then cut it down

20 Likes

Super awesome :clap: really nice :+1:

1 Like

Now you got me wanting to grow Blue Dream! :heart::heart:
Absolutely awesome🌱 @hillcrest21678

2 Likes

Good stuff right there :+1::+1: everything looking A plus

1 Like

Out of this world @hillcrest21678

What strain is that plant in the 2nd from last photo? Unreal colas!!!

1 Like

@hillcrest21678

So far whats your favourite ILGM strain to grow? yield, taste, potency, indoor suitability?

1 Like

As Porky Pig would say, “that’s some b b b b bad b b b b bud!”

1 Like

Is everything you grow monstercropped?

That is ilgm’s white widow auto flower

No not always

Overall I like the white widow auto flower it’s a big yeilder taste great nice buzz easy grower so yes white auto flower for me

6 Likes

white widow was my first bought seed i grew…you are right @hillcrest21678 good plant for a first time… lol
a very forgiving plant…

2 Likes

Out of likes @hillcrest21678 but I do like and thanks GrowingMarijuana

4 Likes