Monster cropped goldleaf scrog

Man I feel like a retard , I’m really trying to rush seedlings and I know better , but I want to get to topping and mainlining so fast I’m making the worst rookie mistakes on great genetic seeds ,…,ugggg ! But my haze auto I wanted to put outside didn’t survive my unconscious abuse oh well , so now I’m going all the way back to basics , and the moral of the story is I’ll start cloning from here on out once I get one to start growing and get past 4-5 weeks , wtf man I’m better than this , but when you got work and business and trying to support a plant it’s gets rough and you get in a hurry .

5 Likes

Hi, I am smoking Gold Leaf as I type it is vary good and I have another growing.

1 Like

Hi, I put a sign on the front of my grow room. Patience, Patience, Patience.

3 Likes

Nice, thanks.

Update day 13 flowering :v:

9 Likes

This how to grow a nice scrog , dude your setup be full and lush green , you definitely has your science dialed in on your grow environment and strain . Great Job Hillcrest !!!

6 Likes

Well made my decision will be replacing my two 250 watt cfls for another Mars hydro 2 700 watt led.This will make me have 2 Mars hydro 2 700 watt leds hanging in a 36x20x63 inch tent.Will hang it this weekend. :v:

2 Likes

Wow , now that’s gone fatten them colas up for sure .

1 Like

My hat is off to you pal, it looks great! M

1 Like

My first scrog…update week 7 switched light schedule 10/14 until finished…question thinking bout adding c02 enhancer any thoughts or suggestions bout adding c02

5 Likes

TNB Naturals The Enhancer CO2 Dispersal Canister 240g https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00N9MVND4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_EQOnxbKDWJYY9![|174x290](upload://7L3iSCca7XsuVa5zHeA1EzTyGGQ.jpeg)

Co2 is great, if you want to wear the cost of $30 a fortnight go for it :+1:t2:

Yeah thought bout cost also lot of people say not worth it saw this video on the tube where this bought 1 and recycled bottle and made his own mixture. … company claims it last 2 weeks and can reach 1500ppm in a 12’×12’

Iceburg , noooooo no Co2 this late in flower , it will cause bud root . Co2 is good for vegging up into week two of flower cause it puts humidity in the air , no Co2 after week two of flowering unless you vent out your tent on command to reduce high humidity or you will rotten your buds from moisture .

7 Likes

Wow thks for the heads up Yoshi keep reading bout the 20% increase in growth… so if I hang during light period with door open would be kind of useless

Update day 20 flowering girls coming along nice :v:

11 Likes

This looks fantastic. I’m doing my first ever grow a scrog and i hope it turns out looking thing beautiful!

1 Like

@iceberg that’s in vegging and the first two weeks in flower , but if you can regulate the Co2 when lights on and keep it in the right ranges when the lights go off , I think you might be okay , but I wouldn’t push past week four in flower in my opinion , especially In a small grow tent , but if you can vent it , you can do it .

Ok thks Yoshi I will save it for next grow

3 Likes

I’m using the same co2 bag in mine…not sure if its doing anything but the plants looks great so who knows.