Monster cropped clones

I just transplanted into some new smart pots and waiting to see how the girls do. The sales guy said they do what he called auto-pruning. When the root hits the wall of the fabric and subsequently air it dies and causes the root to head back inward thus creating a better root structure reather than wrapping around te outside of the plastic. So I bought 6 5gal smart pots. :smile:

Not much going on 6-7 days in to flowing girls are about 11 inch tall 19 or so wide pistols showing nicely i like what im seeing so far.

1 Like

And I am to. Dam your plants look so dam good. Nice’n healthy.
Now mine are clones and been in vegging sense April 6th and flower for about one week. Mine don’t even come close to looking as good as tour’s Here are a few pic’s

The two tops are in vegging

These are in flower and you’ll see what I mean

B Safe
Will
~

Will you will get it just a little practice and attention your plant will come along fine

Thanks Hillcrest., the heat was my biggest problem and I believe that’s what stunned their growth. But anyway thank for the kind words

Will

Day 14 flowering update

3 Likes

This is to wild. LMAO

I got to post an update. I will later today.
Looking real sweet there Mr. Hillcrest

.Will

update day 21 flowering

1 Like

update day 28 flowering

1 Like

Hey their hillcrest. Plants look very good. Just a thought mite want to trim back the foliage little so the plant have more energy for buds. Just a thought im new grower this year and been taken it in like a sponge.
Be safe Roy36

thanks roy just trying too see for myself if trimming really make a difference trimmed my last run just a test

Just got Mars Hydro 11 700 watt led will post pics later today this should help out flowering a very deal.

1 Like

The girls really seem to like this new light the temps stay at contestant 75-77 daytime temps humidity 42% so far so go with light change.

update day 35 start of week 5 will take some clones this weekend.

1 Like

Aug.9 just cuts some clones of the goldleaf will see how things turn out in few weeks

1 Like

update day 42 start of week 6 added 250 watt cfl to to grow tent with mars 2 700 watt.think i have enough light now 380 watts of wall with led maybe 125 watt of cfl 380+125=505 divide 6 sqf =84 watts psf

Wait a minute!? What is the floor space of your tent? Is it 6 feet deep and 6 feet wide? If so, that is not 6 square feet, it might be 6 foot squared, but I know this is kind of semantics and I digress…

But the difference and details are important

6 square feet is something like 2 feet deep by 3 feet wide, 2x3=6 square feet. A square foot is 12 inches by 12 inches.

6 feet squared is 6^2, or 6x6=36 square feet.

Previously I had mentioned the horticultural indoor lighted industry standard is apparently 50 watts per square foot.

36 square feet x 50 watts= 1800 watts

As I’ve said you can get away with around 35 actual watts with a good LED.

36 sq.ft. x 35 watts= 1260 watts

So you probably want to shoot for a total watts somewhere between these 2 numbers, if indeed your room has an area of 6x6.

Hope this helps,

MacG

yes 6 sqf 36x20x63 inches