Monster cropped clones

On May 16 i cut 3 clones from bottom of flowering plant its been 14 days now. they are in seed start soil don’t know if they have roots yets. should i transplant to better soil now or wait.to me they look ok never wilted spary every few days temp 77-79 hum 85-90%

3 Likes

You would never re-plant a clone until you confirm some nice new growth

Looks like you could let them grow to about 10-12 inches in those pots before you’d need to transplant them. Also, keep in mind that these clones were taken from a flowering mother and may take a bit longer to root than most clones that you would take from a plant. They are not only trying to root, but are also reverting back to a vegative stag.

ok will keep doing what im doing waiting

well i checked my clones today for roots wow so i trahsplanted

Good for you. I look forward to seeing how your grow progresses. Happy Growing :slight_smile:

12 days in soil monster crop clones 3rd one gifted to friend good home

1 Like

sorry 9 days :grinning:

2 Likes

Has anyone tried the Boveda 62 humidity packs for curing and storage and how did it work out?

I think @oldgoat has used them with good results. I have not used them yet, but I don’t see why they wouldn’t work great.

What is that purple on thoughs plants. I hope this question dont make me look stupid…lol

Will

1 Like

@garrigan62 It looks like it is from LED grow lights.

1 Like

I use one medium Boveda 62% pack in each of my curing jars. I’m convinced the potency goes up a lot because of them. Back before I used them, I got good potency, but since I started with them, I have had REALLY good results in the curing process. The difference is noticeable within a couple of months.

3 Likes

Where do you get your Boveda 62% packs Oldgoat?

Will

They the LED lights will do that…crazy…lol. Thanks Stone

Will

Yeah, red and blue light focused together will look very purple on most cameras and to the human eye, it depends on how the LED lenses are focused and other factors, but you can see the ground under those purple spots is also kind of purple.

2 Likes

@garrigan62 @Cash @hillcrest21678
I moved these posts to the new more appropriate topic under “beginner – lights and ventilation”, and also so as not to hijack Hillcrest’s thread.

I moved 6 posts to a new topic: Lights, power/watts, heat and ventilation, HID and LED

led lights mixed in with my lights

thanks oldgoat think i will give a try