Mj in aus is a disgrace

Being a smoker not so serious etc except in younger years I find it ridiculous that mj is outlawed in aus.

Seriously its not hard to buy. Its everywhere. I mean everywhere.

The problem is in major cities its force grown by organized crime :). And its absolute crap no care for end user. Seriously crap. I believe that our government wont legalise it for this reason. No not the crap but because of inside info etc that there buddies are making money hand over fist from it. Ice is the real problem down here. Weed isn’t even looked at its farking stupid why isn’t it legal ??

Its worse for the end user smoking this horrible stuff they are getting high off the chit they put in it not the actual week. I recently bought some and gave it away it did nothing cept make me hungry. Cost eighty bucks I mean wtf ??

Give me steroid free dope even if its twice the cost…Seriously guys its pretty damn bad :frowning:

Any way that’s my rant

Sob

2 Likes

I think you’ll find that in the coming years, Aus will begin to catch up to the US in regards to MJ laws. I dont see it happening quickly, and I dont see recreational being passed for many many years to come, but with Medicinal laws recently being passed and the first imported medicine being available to patients as of now, and also the first batches of Aus grown medicinal cannabis being grown as we speak (In NSW and VIC), we have something to look forward to. Whether it will or will not affect us, the average smoker, for the foreseeable future is besides the point, the main thing is it is finally being legalised for terminally sick patients and epileptic children who need it most, and from what I’ve read people suffering chronic pain. Once it begins to work wonders on all these people and starts to change the opinions of some of our backwards thinking politicians, thats when real change will happen.
Plus, theres always a way around the shitty weed situation. Buy some top shelf ILGM beans and grow your own :wink: theres quite a few aussies on this site now and plenty are having great success. The more the merrier!

2 Likes

Have you seen the red tape you have to go through just to try and get on the list, easier to grow your own.it will be at least a decade before we catch up to USA

1 Like

More like 2 or 3 decades…the polies will drag their feet big time on this…until enough votes are ok with it

1 Like

The more I think about it I don’t think it will be that long guys. It would only be five too ten years till its legal in at least one state. I’m nearly fifty and most of the guys I know have smoked it or still do and have no objections. There are a small amount of people who think it should be illegal I really think that most don’t give a fark :slight_smile: if you drink you drink etc. Its much better for you than drinking or smoking ciggies. The way that boutique drugs keep hitting the streets or unclean or over pure stuff (and we all know what I’m talking about) the authorities have very little too worry about with a little dope. I mean I don’t know anyone who has died from hooch overdose gasp.
And don’t any farker give me anything about oh my god if its gonna effect the children…THE CHILDREN ARE GONNA SMOKE ITS SO EASY AND CHEAP TO GET ITS CHEAPER THAN CIGGIES HERE NOW. I would rather my kids smoking something I know is grown in a controlled environment and not cut or grown with a ridiculous of horrible horrible crud.
I really think that most people don’t care and someone really needs to run seriously under the banner…senate at least. I would vote for it :slight_smile:

ps my kush seeds arrived today from ilgm cheer

take it easy and if shes easy take her twice

1 Like

Mate the ficklepoo pollies are on the take and have no clue what the real guy in the real world is doing. Seriously doesn’t matter who you vote for its a 2 lane highway to socilizim. And the beurocrats can’t organise a 1 man rock fight. So we’re seriously fungdugititydoo’d!! … 1-word mate “GROW!!”

2 Likes

How much revenue would they farking make *shakes fist from taxing the shit ??? Its a fun substance. I’m sorry I work full time I pay a shit load of tax and am an upstanding citizen joe *cheer. My wifey works full time. We both have worked full time all our lives we unfortunately have no kids (ivf failed.). We have a rental property funded by us.
I hate that I have too farking grow mj illegally and risk all of my livelihood etc. Tho improbable there is still the risk. I have no criminal record etc.
I farking hate the chit getting around aus its disgusting the kids smoking now are getting this and when occasionally they get some good stuff they are like wtf.
I would seriously say that ninety per cent of aussies have tried it :slight_smile: and fifty still dabble in it. It is ridiculous that we aren’t taxing it and making money $$$$$$$$$$$$.
Whats worse the more serious narcotics out there yes we all know what they are are getting less attention from the authorities because occasionally they are worried about dope its a waste of money and resources.

WHY DOESNT SOMEONE IN POWER JUST GO YOU KNOW WHAT MOFOS BE HONEST LETS MAKE IT LEGAL IN ACT AT LEAST

ITS NOT A STIGMA TOO SMOKE MJ ANYMORE ITS NO MORE POPULAR OR LESS POPULAR THAN DRINKING ETC

*SHAKES FISTS

Sorry ITS HOW I FEEL *MAKE IT LEGAL YOU DIRTY MOFOS.

AND YES POLIES ARE ALWAYS TEN YEARS BEHIND…I MEAN IM NOT GAY BUT WHY THE FARK CANT THEY GET MARRIED. WHO FARKING CARES ??? AUS IS A JOKE IN SO MANY RESPECTS???

I MEAN WHO GIVES A FARK ??? GRRRRRR SORRY GETTING ANGRY

TAKE IT EASY AND IF SHES/HES EASY TAKE THEM TWICE
*CHEER

1 Like

Yes but look at all the money pouring into the “war on drugs” where do you think all that money goes? sniffer dogs? and inferred detection helicopters? No! it’s diverted to black projects and greasing the wheels of the Police State. Just listen to what you’re saying to me mate. “I don’t want a criminal record” think about that. God gives us a herb that cures cancer “CANCER” and your worried that some (sucker) in a grey suit and a muppet wig says “you can’t have it” we will slap your wrist. Like serious mate that is our problem, too many kids are not saying “hey you know what !@#$ off I’m going to grow! campaign! educate! and vote! for MJ!! and I m going to be the change in my world” if you leave it up to my generation mate it will never happen as we are too entrenched in the world of Good vs Evil. Your Homo marriage argument right? My gen fought its fight and locked in the war even more so we were defeated yet we had a serious fight regardless. I stood before the man and spat on the court floor. Sorry to say the problem Ozzy kids today are all too passive and apathetic and don’t want to fall down trying to climb the ladder of change. Ask yourself “what is my conviction?” there’s your answer. No disrespects mate! Peace Love and Fight the good fight!! (not cops the Polies!!)

*gasp I would never swear I’m an outstanding citizen joe *gasp :slight_smile:

bloody potty mouth aussies hahahaha *salp

1 Like

wow mate that’s intense and wow. Its life there is no good v evil. As you said its a herb and yeah the kids of today don’t care as I said cause a lot of em spend there cash on other more sinister things. Don’t get me wrong ok I don’t care each too there own.
I went out recently with a couple of mates with the old cricket club boys to a nightclub. THIS IS HOW BAD THE DRUG THING IS DOWN HERE we asked for beers and they all looked at us like we were mad. The fridge was stacked with water. Out of probs two thousand people I swear we were the only ones drinking…so that means what ??
The next gen are drinking water only and going out and dancing *scratches noggin…es are good yeah :slight_smile:
etc
BRO IT WONT BE LONG TILL SOMEONE LIKE PETER GARRET GOES IN THERE AND ACTUALLY CHANGES THING FFS IF PAULENE HANSON CAN GET IT SOMEONE ELSE CAN AND WORK AS A PRESSURE GROUP :slight_smile:

Sorry mate its actually integrated language Downunder I certainly mean no disrespects to anyone

1 Like

I know bro no stress *peace

me either I know exactly what you are trying too say…you are like me wtf should you even be worried about a criminal record when there is nothing wrong with what we are doing.

I’m the same mate :slight_smile:

Lol well, it goes to show you how useless my generation is when Peter flipped to be nothing more than a minion when he had the chance to really make a change. I was devastated :weary:

lol :wink:

yeah well I though since you’re on you’re soap box I should jump on and make a bloody idiot of myself mate :beers:

Mate I’m a westie, from Sydney so you know how hard it is for me to keep it clean l,fried tomato sandwiches.

whats a westie mate sorry Melbourne

I love peter but he didn’t run by himself he got in with Julia he wasn’t a pollie mate… My fave album from all time is 10-1 I actually interviewed that farker in early nineties for Latrobe uni news letter . After he played in the union hall. There message I cant recall but didn’t he run alone in the senate before he joined labor *spit.
He was also the voice of my generation and I sorta feel betrayed a bit by the big lanky mofo :frowning: