Menojuana (aka: A middle aged woman’s attempt at a better quality life grow)

Ditto. When I ran over to water the Widows (partner was down in Beatrice for eclipse) I just inhaled slowly when I took the pics today. Muttsy and Jeffie (clones) outshine the Zinnias with their beautiful greenery. :leaves::leaves::leaves:

1 Like

Well hold on to your butts…just watered with nutes - FF Big Bloom and Grow Big. Keep your fingers crossed we didn’t just kill them or something :worried:

2 Likes

Agree about the White widows. They are my first babies, they were born 7/4. They are doing great with a lot of sun and rain in FL not too bad for a beginner.

In beginning of 2nd week in flower so frickin’ excited.

6 Likes

I feel you @FreakyDeekie, I’m a lightweight too. I haven’t used since the 70’s. I was busy growing a family and working. But now back for pain and other medical. So I just wanted to know about your leaf smoking. How did you dry and get the leaves ready to smoke? And which leaves do you use? How many do you need to get a small joint? Boy i am showing my naivety aren’t I? Ithought about doing this a few days ago because I’m dieing here waiting for my FL MMJ Card which I qualified and applied for over a month ago. I started growing because product is gonna be expensive from FL Dispensaries. And I am gonna get some vaping system which is gonna cost me $$$$$. But thought in the meantime I would grow for smoking after I get used to it.

2 Likes

Yeah, looking good!

2 Likes

I had some droopy leaves on the bottom and so since they were eventually going to yellow and fall off I pulled them off. I just put them in an open plastic container until they dried. I did take a teeny bud off last week and dried it in the microwave by putting it in a small Tupperware bowl on a piece of paper towel, took another paper towel and dampened it then put it over the top of the bowl, put the lid on but not 100% and nuked it @ 40% for 2 minutes, turned over the paper towel it was sitting on and another 2 minutes @ 40 % and then changed the paper towel in the bottom of the bowl, redampened the paper towel over the top and nuked it one more time @ 40 % and it was perfect!

1 Like

@FreakyDeekie I’ve got to try that, when I need a fix before they’re really ready…

1 Like

That teeny little bud that I dried in the microwave got me through a concert last night and an eclipse today. Made having to put up with the traffic a lot easier :rofl:

1 Like

You are NOT kidding about traffic. After relocating to a very small remote town, I don’t worry about that anymore. 5-6 cars is considered a “traffic jam” here. Haha. I used to live in Michigan, and it was sometimes NUTS there. (Seattle traffic is still the worst I’ve come across FYI)

2 Likes

I’ve driven in Chicago, Detroit, Indianapolis, Cincinnati, the Twin Cities, Denver, Phoenix, Dallas Ft Worth, Kansas City, New Orleons, San Fran and LA, LA is by far the absolute worse in my mind. I do not think I am even close to brave enough to drive in LA ever again.

1 Like

Haven’t driven in LA, my parents did, and I don’t remember the traffic when I went as a wee lad. Lol. I only remember the sun and beautiful ocean.

1 Like

Thank you so much. Wasn’t sure. I have dried other herbs in my oven on 225° but wasn’t sure if this would work. Appreciate your response :seedling:

1 Like

HAH traffic?!? You guys have no idea about traffic. Come to Atlanta then you can whine about traffic! lol. Seriously though, when the powers that be here decide traffic isn’t bad enough, they store flammable substances under the interstate in the hopes it will be set on fire and cause a huge portion of one of the major internet arteries in the city to collapse…Its great. Not.

I refuse to drive in Atlanta and I have driven some of the worst places ever; Phx, DFW, Houston, LA, San Diego, Omaha, Cinci, San Fran, Miami, Tampa, well just all of Florida really but the ATL? THE WORST EVAH…OMG and rude! The drivers are seriously road rage epitomized.

Anyway, Good morning lovers! Hope your days and week are/is going well. We fed the gurly twirlies last night and so far they seem okay…

3 Likes

@rodri59, just follow the feeding schedule and you’ll be fine.

2 Likes

Will do @Myfriendis410. We cut the dosage in half for the first feeding. But do plan on feeding twice/week as per the instructions :slight_smile: I swear to Gosh I feel like a new mother trying out a new formula after breast feeding my baby since birth HAH! :baby_bottle: :baby: :seedling: :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Glad to hear the girls are doing great! And thanks again for brightening my day with your wit and humor :heart:

1 Like

Never been to Atlanta but I’ve seen enough to know I don’t want to drive there for sure! Must be worse than LA. The last time I drove in LA was in 86 and I know it’s 100 times worse 30 years later.

1 Like

How is Bary, Granny?

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong, I mean ATL is a very pretty city, as long as you don’t drive it. And don’t wear heels if you decide to walk it. Its a b*tch stepping over all the dead bodies in heels… :crazy_face:

2 Likes

She’s hanging in there. I’m keeping her on front stoop somewhat protected. With her pitiful state of leaves I’m hesitant to move her to the secret garden with the WW clones. The clones have minor grasshopper damage and not sure Bary can handle them :slightly_frowning_face: Thanks for asking :rose:

3 Likes