Menojuana (aka: A middle aged woman’s attempt at a better quality life grow)

Good morning (arvo <----- Australian for afternoon) @SmoknGranny @FreakyDeekie :kiss:

Had an early morning photographing dogs who are up for adoption and then an engagement photo shoot gig.

@SmoknGranny YAY for Bary she be ma biatch!!! and good on you with the others and mammy. Yeah not sure about the move in date. She said she definitely wants to be moved here by December. Apparently they are both locked into apt leases until then and they really slap your behind on leaving a lease early…sooo I have come to terms with things and he is welcome along with her until they get their feet on the ground and get a place of their own. Thanks for asking :slight_smile:

Hah get a what?? A life? Whats that ??? Nope. Still living vicariously through the rest of the world, but you know what? I am okay with that, sooooo…

I did notice a tiny little spot on one of my babies that has me freaking out. I am HOPING it is simply maybe some soil we didn’t brush off when we transplanted and it left a little burn? I dunno I am watching it closely though. Ugh. Its always sumpin ey ladies?

Be around today hit me up!

Rodri

4 Likes

Good to know all is well. Between now and December you have some time to learn about the bf. hopefully that’ll help once they show up on the doorstep :blush:
Bary had a spot which turned out to be dirt thankfully. Oh!!! Almost forgot. @rodri59 @FreakyDeekie & others… My friend showed me how she grinds buds with pill crusher for vape. AWESOME :clap:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks @FreakyDeekie I’ll post a pic when she’s moved in with her cousins :blush:

1 Like

@SmoknGranny To grind weed I just use a …wait for it…a grinder lol. Is the pill crusher a better method? I actually put it through the grinder twice for good measure.

Another thing I learned with a vape @SmoknGranny @FreakyDeekie , you guys might want to try this if your hubbies/friends/relatives are put off by the smell of mj, I buy some herbs like lavender, chamomile, lemon grass, etc grind it as well I put just a little on top of my weed in the vape and you get a very pleasant smell when you are vaping. You also can taste it. Also, for sleep purposes, things like lavender, chamomile, damiana etc help you to sleep.

Although you might not find this necessary, since with vaping you don’t get near the smell of weed as you do smoking it. But I like the smell and the taste of these plants so I do it…

3 Likes

Since neither of us have a grinder I can’t judge the difference, but I liked the end results with the pill crusher :blush: Since it works & I have one, $$ saved goes towards spring crop seeds! I’m leaning still towards outside Afghani if I can find feminized

3 Likes

I honestly thought you couldn’t smell the weed when smoked in a vape. Thanks for the tip!! I have a bunch of essential oils but I suppose they would make the bud too moist to use, plus they are very strong, like 1 drop does it with these oils. I got a grinder with my vape device, I think it was an extra thrown in from the seller. It seems nice and I looked it up on Amazon and they were selling it for 16.97 or something like that anyway

1 Like

How fine do you grind?

1 Like

My friend showed me fine to coarse as you control it. I’m thinking somewhere in the middle is best depending on your individual vape

3 Likes

Individual vaporizers need different size grind. It should say in the instructions. Mine requires a super fine grind.

Hi, btw! I’ve beeneen lurking and reading along. Fun journal!

4 Likes

Thanks, ladys! I’m a man! Who needs instructions hahaha? I think I’m liking this little machine. It seems to get the job done with minimum amount of weed and it’s pretty well cooked when it comes out. And I’m high! Lol

4 Likes

Well, ef. I think I have a ()&#%& (#)&!&% ^@@&)#($@ (( _#))@^() caterpillar… ugh :bug:

2 Likes

Oh hell… GET IT NOW! I am worried about crickets. Soon they will be everywhere. I am already hearing them outside during the evening which means that somehow they will be in the basement soon. UGGH . I have a garden out back and when I come in from working out there in short bursts I take a shower and put on totally clean clothes and I use different shoes out there for fear of bringing stuff into my tent that shouldn’t be there

Lurking and reading is fun :clown_face:

1 Like

Crickets are your friends!!! It’s the giant carnivorous GRASSHOPPER you gotta watch out for :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh NO :scream_cat:The :duck:is gonna eat the :bug:!!! :see_no_evil:I can’t watch

1 Like

Just switched my vape pen to 388 F because of this. Thanks!

3 Likes

Good morning all :slight_smile: Hope you’re having an AMAZING Sunday…so I am going to cross post this from the pest forum and see if anyone here might know what this is. And, also this IS a learning journal so it might just help someone else…

So any ideas just who is invading my plant??

Seems to be happening just to this one plant on this one leaf. We have been watching it for a few days and does not seem to be getting any worse.

Thanks you guys!

1 Like

I would personally remove the leaf from the garden (well… remove it from the plant first. lol)

I am not an expert, but if there is an isolated pest, I would want it gone before it could reproduce…

2 Likes

I’ve looked through two books and the web and think it’s a caterpillar too. Do a “CSI” with your flashlight and check each leaf, stem & bud. Then do the same for others after quarantine of the infected lady

1 Like

Thanks @SmoknGranny. Prolly a good idea to isolate her until I am sure what this is. Thanks for the research and tip!