Menojuana (aka: A middle aged woman’s attempt at a better quality life grow)

Hey guys…need your help.

I am having a heck of a time getting someone to offer advice. I posted in another thread in the nutrients category and received one response…Helpful, but need a bit more input.

I have major yellowing going on with one of our plants. I have come to the conclusion (thanks to @garrigan62) that this is likely N deficiency.

How would you treat it? They are 3 weeks into flower and I know later in flowering there is a lot of leaf yellowing but this is too early for the amount I am having on this one plant (strawberry kush) I need to treat it, but don’t want to go overboard with it.

As a reminder: they are in 5gal cloth pots. They are 3 weeks into flower. They are planted in FFOF. We have been using nutes at 1/2 strength every other watering. They are under 400 w HPS with exhaust fan and another fan for ventilation and movement. temps when lights are on reach around 75 degrees with 49% hum. when lights are off temps drop to around 67 degrees and hum goes up to 60%.

Please help. I am getting sort of frustrated at the lack of help on this forum. Then I see another person basically having their hand held throughout their entire grow and wonder is it something I have said? (this is not aimed at your guys, you have helped me a lot here on my thread, more so at those who are considered the experts of the site) Yeah, yeah I know tag people. I have tried that too and little to zero response. While I love the people here and really don’t want to move to another site/forum, I think I am going to have to in order to get some answers. That makes me very :frowning_face: So I will give it one more shot before I take my toys and go home.

Here is a link to my original question…Someone please help...is this N deficiency?

@FreakyDeekie @Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971 @SmoknGranny @Myfriendis410 @Niala @Wishingilivedina420state @chewie57 @anyone???

Thanks for reading.

3 Likes