Medical Marijuana Could Save Billions of Dollars

Thought this was one of the better arguments for MMJ ! This is out of a medical web site. Interesting.

http://e.healio.com/optiext/optiextension.dll?ID=x10x0m61cGqvk%2BZBHW9ytSYEafKJk3lDyaUD8t7EQKsu_RMhEURtdv7SBm0TvwXe%2B8YlaAWsDkxsw4Uw6uu8UUMiE1j3O

9 Likes

How’s it goin brother?

Hangin’ in there ! I really got sick this time. They were talking about intubating me and I had to fight them. I have advance directives but my wife could not just stand there and told them to go ahead. Really pissed me off that they were going to go against my wishes ! ! NOT going to that hospital again. They finally got smart when I sent a text to my lawyer.

I have seen the weather in your area, not looking so good ! You been safe? We had a big series of tornadoes in our area but luckily they stayed east of me.

Will message you later, I’m tired and gonna sleep a while. Take care. Jerry

1 Like

Yeah I’m doin alright, had one touchdown not even a block away the other night haha

Glad you got missed. As soon as I heard the location, I thought about you. Your weather gets a little wild in the spring !

So far, the closest storm hit was about 45 miles away from us. Not even much rain yet. I have my entire garden planted and need rain. Talk to ya later brother ! Jerry

Yeah close, but no cigar haha.
Glad they missed y’all
Take care and take it easy brother

1 Like