Medical Advice For Cancer

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks.

" i have growing outdoors for years now but i live in a state where it is still illegal ive been growing outdoors since i was around 17 off and on but it wasent till my wife got cancer and none of the drugs the dr prescribed was helping thats when i started growing and haven’t missed a year yet but im not getting the quantity or quality that i need and ive been working on a grow room all day trying to get things right any help you can give im grateful thank you."

Sorry to hear about your wife. Will this be a grow room inside your house?

1 Like

Sorry to hear that.
We would be happy to help you get set up. What advice are you looking for? (I.E. tent size, light size, nutrients etc)

1 Like

You need to join the site so we can work with you! I think we could really help you out. I’m sorry to hear about your wife. You can grow her some good medicine!

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about your wife, you came to the right place with great help. You’ll get all the answers you need here

3 Likes

I do the same thing for my mother she’s had cancer eight years you came to the right place for help sorry to hear about your wife my prayers are with your family

3 Likes

I’m here for the same reasons. I recon you’ll be red 4 Oz a month or 3 micro Harvey’s a months if you set 5 three plant tents up that should be enough. That’s what i doing as street week is £200+ an Oz around my way. And the oil from an Ounce is little and doesn’t last long.

1 Like