McLovin's lovin his first grow

I like that you are wearing gloves to handle your newborns.

5ml of Grow per bucket, recommended was 20ml
Sorted the lights out to their final positions (i hope)

1 Like

its not so much for them as it is for potentially dropping ph up or down on a nasty cut on my hand haha but thanks dude, it is a good idea, but they are really annoying trying to pick stuff up sometimes and adjusting them continuously.

The white light you have in there looks like the model I have do you know where I can find information on it far as specs maybe , I say give it a go and see what happens , but that much light you go need a big fan pulling .

I have no idea my friend, its got a label on it saying 300w bla bla nothing interesting or helpful though, 300w led is unbranded led that looks like it is what id search for personally, all i know is its 180w actual and mines noisy -_- so if you find them gove me a shout, id love a new one as they really are crazy bright!

Update on my girls, hydro started seeds are doing great, roots just started to stick out the net pots, pump still doing my head in… equipment on route to destroy the sound.

1 Like

Time to top @hillcrest21678? @Majiktoker?
I have suction cups with O rings for LST, whenever she can start doing that

How many nodes or pairs of true leaves does ot have?

You want to wait till the plant has 5 or 6 nodes or pairs of true leaves. I would wait till 6 I’ve done 5 and it slows them down the most, even in hydro. I wait till the 6th set is a little more pronounced and not just starting to form

1 Like

Just checked, were only on 3 i believe, how many can you see in the 5th pic? she’s the biggest

How many does she have? My eyes aren’t the best an the picture may be a little blurry. As long as she has 5 she should be fine. You’re gonna like the hydro growth. But it does seem ot get still quicker than soil or at least my plants have been

And if you go buy a fire extinguisher and you don’t use it you can always make dry ice lol then you’ll have something to make hash with after the girls are ready

2 Likes

There are the 2 bottom big ones, then 2 pointing up like this \\\\\\\\///////////////////// and then another pair of leaves at the top that have finished, and another pair has just started growing eg a new node? so i think its 3, but im still not 100% on the whole nodes deal

We can only hope hog, we can only hope :smiley:

and yeah bro! i think i will, already seen some massive root growth, from one little strand to a nice little pile of roots (i tried to upload root pics to, no idea why it didn’t work, will do again in a few days so they are even more impressive)

@McLovin777 looks like you’re doing a great job man keep up the good work to great growing and great medicine

thanks bro. I think they will turn out great to, just gotta be patient :slight_smile:

1 Like

You got it brother that’s the best answer for growing I’ve heard anyone answer patients what it’s all about and trimming and firming and watering and topping LOL

This a a good description of nodes. Does that help explain ot better do you know what I mean by nodes?

3 Likes

il take a side picture tomorrow, all I if the bottom set of large leaves count then 3, if not 2