McLovin's lovin his first grow

Welcome back @McLovin777.

1 Like

Just reminiscingā€¦ problem there was super cropping, and toppingā€¦ i topped to stupid amounts of colas that made trimming an absolute killer

2 Likes

Hey, good to see ya back

@mclovin777 been a min man, glad to see ya back around :sunglasses:

Does anyone remember me! i missed you all hugely. Iā€™m currently planning (buying seeds for an outdoor grow in a cold generally mosit climate) and looking for someone to take me on in canada or the USA as an apprentice/garden helper - I am very much done with my country, and miss growing more than anything else. I want to work my ass off and learn as much as i can for food and lodging, maybe some pocket money. I thought this might be a good place to chuck my name out to as you can see my nooby! yet profitable first grow :slight_smile: much love guys, i Fing missed ya.

6 Likes

Hey @McLovin777ā€¦ I remember and missed you Mclovin, how are you? Iā€™m still growing regularly, alotta autos in the winter monthsā€¦ weed been good! :grimacing::seedling:

1 Like

Hey bonnie :smiley: glad to hear your doing well, and the weed been good! Iā€™m not so bad, birthdays coming up im getting oldā€¦ where the last 5 years went im unsure haha

So glad to hear from you @McLovin777! We are all getting older!! Thatā€™s the goal, to be able to get older :joy: but itā€™s tough thatā€™s for sureā€¦ good thing Iā€™ve got my weed and really believe I was taught by the best cause Iā€™m growing some amazing budā€¦ my critics are my sister & brother in law and they are impressed & tastes so good. Good luck! What country are you from? I thought you were in US?

2 Likes

Mary popins, red mailboxes, cup o tea, crap weather - you tell me!

2 Likes

:joy: Too funny, itā€™s England of course! Iā€™ve been to London & Oxford awhile ago during El NiƱo and it was exceptionally warm & sunny. We got luckyā€¦ My husbandā€™s son has lived there for a long time now. I especially enjoyed the Jack the Ripper tour :joy::seedling:

2 Likes

Hey @McLovin777! How have you been bro? I started another one, lol. I missed shooting the shit with you, all of you guys!!! Hit me up sometime bro!, anyone for that matter. Lol. Hope to hear from you brotha!!!

1 Like

Hey, Iā€™m miss my buddy @McLovin777. Iā€™m almost done with my grow and your missing out. Come back my friend! Come backkkkkk!!! Lmao.

2 Likes

hey bro im back! id actually like to become friends with some of you lot. Grow 2 is still on hold, making money the legit way! and doing amazing at it. talk to me man i missed you guys!

1 Like

bro download skype and lets chat! i would love to become proper friends with some of you!

1 Like

A friend with weed is a friend I need indeed !

1 Like

how are things up north @yoshi

Yes, Iā€™m new too. One tip I got from experience, is when buying an Amazon led light 4000watt donā€™t put your babies under it until you learn how not to burn them up after one night. Ugh. Starting over. I wonā€™t be introducing that monster to my little ones until they are much stronger. Also donā€™t over water. I do a solo cup and I do a lift the cup when just watered, to get a feel for how heavy, then feel them to see if they need water by how light the cup feels. I have found that I can just put the new seeds in the cups and water and put under fluorescent lights about a ft. Away from bulbs works great. After getting vegetation to about 2 inch I moved to my smaller led and have on lower setting. Good growing. Taylor6string

Superb looking weed. I bow in honor to you