McLovin's lovin his first grow

have you tried peroxide 3%?

Peroxide 12% :confused: itā€™s only a 1 day solution anyway apparently. Iā€™ve got some stuff thatā€™s designed solely for pithium on route, just sick of messing about with these buckets at this point

1 Like

my last grow I kept a sterile reservoir with peroxide 3% at 15cc/gal every 3 days, seemed to work for me. I used 30cc/gal till rot was controlled. I wasnā€™t changing nute solution often enough to keep rot away. Going with microbes this grow and will change water more often. My water temps are still at 77 so I got my fingers crossed.

1 Like

Ya might try putting pump inside an old cheapy styrofoam ice chest with top off and see if it gets quieter

1 Like

Donā€™t be getting discouragedā€¦ you came this farā€¦ you can get further trust meā€¦ Iā€™ve beat the holy crap out of my plants and they still have produced well into one and a half to three ounces per plant with a lot of abuseā€¦ I think we can get you through thisā€¦ quit fighting with yourself and quit fighting with your ladies ā€¦ they read off your bad negative energy and you donā€™t want that , because this has to work ā€¦so take that into consideration before throwing in the towel ā€¦ youā€™ve come too far to just be fed upā€¦ :wink:
@McLovin777
P.s. hydro is a lil pain in the @$$ ā€¦
:v: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Got 10 20L smart pots. Itā€™s gotta be Done! Iā€™ll figure hydro out later. Updates early next week, think I should wash off as much crap roots as possible and then water the plants in their new home and see how it goes?

4 Likes

awww mcloving you can do it bro you were smashing it sigh

McLovinā€¦ what the shite!!! What happened to your girls? Been reading and trying to figure out but donā€™t know anything about growing hydro or anything about growing, lol all I know is you had the most beautiful girls and I hope theyā€™ll be ok. Root rot? My humidity went to 70 and temp went to 89! Unplugged one 300W LED, still warm. Iā€™m setting up tent in our bedroom, with AC and fansā€¦hubby letting me invade our space for a good cause :grin: however, our room is large, will be much more convenient too. I hope you get that root rot under control, can imagine your anxiety. Iā€™m gonna watch my girls like hawks, right by my bedsideā€¦ I need weed :smiley::seedling::herb:

2 Likes

New homes, 200L soil potted, system collapsed, all lights on with no heat issues, damn I love soil. You will see the dwc again when relocation has happened. Lets hope they perk up even more and folow the choccolate haze. Biggest is 17inch :smiley: Thanks for the support fellow farmers.

9 Likes

Try getting like a yoga mat to keep the noise under control maybe? You could probably fold it in half and set it under it, that would give it at least an inch of material to quite it down. Also did you try hydroguard for the roots? I havenā€™t had one problem with root rot since I started using it. I over apply it which probably isnā€™t great for ppms but it keeps rot off my roots so w/e lol.

1 Like

I got something very very similar, my problem was the whole systems pipes where gunned up, and Iā€™m talking green snot all round them because there was no movement for so long, so shiz was growing in the pipes then when I turned it on it spread horrible crap to them allā€¦ some worse than others, lesson learnt. Also I hadnā€™t changed the water for absolutely ages, hydro for me where the tents located was just an enormous pain really. Iā€™m guessing 7 or 8 will survive now

1 Like

Damnā€¦ Gotta change that resivour water like every 14days minimum. I ushally do like 7-10days. Also why Iā€™m not really ever interested in doing a rdwc, Iā€™m fine with just having different tubes with different airstones. Then no worry about roots getting sucked in tubes or anything like that

1 Like

And weā€™re all good, itā€™s all gravy baby. All plants have made a massive recovery since being put in soil. Only the choc haze looks rough since the pot is 1/4 the sizeā€¦ so water while i wss away dried up too quick. poor thing is no doubt root bound also.
Anyway, all is merry and we will no doubt be looking to switch to 12/12 in a few more days. Too skrog or not to skrogā€¦ hmm

2 Likes

6 Likes

lol,i bought a trellis net like that one before! lol

Was it absolutely useless? XD

2 Likes

lol,after an hour un-tangling session,i was able to use onceā€¦
i went another route this last run,
and i may do something different next timeā€¦lol iā€™ll find something that suits me one dayā€¦lol

Try garden fence coated weld wire type it works great as a screen mine was 4 foot wide cut to 4 foot
Long
Can be removed easily if needed I just used wire tie to tent frame @BIGE and it wonā€™t get tangled
You can get a small roll for 15 bucks maybe
The openings 4 inches long and 2 wide :+1:
And youā€™ll get many uses before you need to replace it if you ever need to

4 Likes

yea that is my next route johnā€¦i even have some,i just got to go getā€¦lol

2 Likes

lol I had some hanging around as well @BIGE which is why I started using :+1::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like