McLovin's lovin his first grow

Hmmm… the chill stuff is done in tones of brands, voodoo ice someone mentioned, expensive but makes plants thrive at 83 F +!!! So totally worth it.
Post a pic? I remember debating taking a couple leaves off at the start… before you know it your taking 30 a day so the bud sites grow XD good times…

Sounds interestingly spooky! I’ll take a pic and tag you from my journal but not till morning, been long weekend. Transplanted last girl today in 3 gal bag and hoping for the best. I have 6 plants but will they survive? Bought another 300W LED lighttimetunnel, will be 870W in tent now, is that good McLovin? I’m asking you cause your plants are so beautiful. I’ll take pic in morn… need a nap :sleeping:

1 Like

11 Likes

i’m Mclovin @McLovin777s first grow!!

2 Likes

Nice job @McLovin777 you come a long way brother woohoo :raised_hands:
:v::cowboy_hat_face: CB

1 Like

wow mclovin reading this is truly inspiring…Great job brohiam :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks bro, really appreciate that.

Great Job!!! Looks like there ready to flower

1 Like

Ahh max I couldn’t agree more… some look desperate to flower, problem is humidity still goes to 80℅ lights out so will no doubt give me mold. What do you think I should do about it? Got 2 oscillating 10inch fans for either end of the floor on route, but 80℅ is just too high for lights out. Ideas?

5 Likes

Yeah they look ready. The only thing thats going to help is a dehumidifier. Cost about 150 bones for a good one new. Could look around for a used one if moneys an issue.

Wish I just went for good equipment initially, I’ll have to get one this week. Flower times coming up!

I think we’ve all said that at one time or another… :wink:
Lol @McLovin777

:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

youre really smashing it mcloving great work again bow

1 Like

Have you got a journal I can follow yet Dr? (Thanks btw)

@McLovin777 i think were growing the same plants. My girls look just like yours. What are you growing again?

How many weeks into veg are you?

Special queen her name is, unfortunately not from ilgm as I know their seeds kick ass to… but these where so cheap what you growin?

My buddy gave me some seeds an he said there either blue cheese or a sour diesal. But i dont know if hes rite. My girls are indica hybrid im guessing. Her leaves are long but they dont over lap like a true indica. So i looked around a bit an from what i see, she looks to be a mix of indica an sativa. More indica tho

I’m amazed no ones ever mentioned it or perhaps not noticed it (although I didn’t pay much attention) check out the colours on the choc haze!! Cant… wait to do a soil grow, I’m done with you DWC.

7 Likes