McLovin's lovin his first grow

1 Like

So eight from seed I’m guessing
I think you’ll be good to let them veg some more as long as you have them he room remember they will double when you flower

Double is fine, when people say double they mean the first 2 weeks right? After that will buds hopefully just fill in or will they get taller still?

2 Likes

9 Likes

They’re looking great. How old are they now?

2 months 4 days :slight_smile: tallest is 10 inches… little cuteys

Wow. Look alot bigger in the pictures. Must just be how busy they are

1 Like

Broke the 1ft Mark… wooopy!

Uploading…

5 Likes

Broke that 1 foot Mark! They have grown further outwards than upwards, I topped a shoot tone of side branches and they became little bushes

1 Like

Double in hieght is what it means @McLovin777 just saw this post and yes in the first two weeks then you should see your buds start

1 Like

You want them thick and juicy… not tall and lanky… :wink:
Lookin good… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Just like I like my women :joy:

8 Likes

i like my women like i like my chicken,with a lil bit of fat on the end…not to much and not to little,just enough to make me grin!

3 Likes

I’ve never been a fan of big bushes personally, that’s why I manicure my plants :wink: and make sure my women do the same

(I’ll be here all week folks, don’t forget to tip your seed bank)

13 Likes

Hahahaha I just fell off my chair laughing so hard at that one @McLovin777
Your funny

1 Like

genius he though! Until the bottles disolved before id finished doing my PH… boohoohoo

What you do brother lol

Trying to cool those buckets down man, but the bottles melted in 15 mins flat

I’m thinking of putting a large layer of that panda** plastic over the buckets if I can feed from the head, should cool them right down

1 Like

lol ok I’m following now
That’s crazy bro
Maybe if you set up some sort of cold water tank with a pump and circulate the cooled water in tubes wrapped around out side of you res tank migh last longer if you want more stuff running lol