McLovin's lovin his first grow

4 Likes

@Majiktoker got any idea what’s up with the top plant? She’s been getting the same water and everything as her choc haze sister and just looks depressed! Any help would be awesome. Cheers

Greyhound by the name of PJ McLovin running at Southland.

1 Like

The soil looks a bit dry to me but what are those little white specs all over the leaves @McLovin777

Hmmm that’s the dreaded mildew I believe bro, I’ve been dealing with it for a couple weeks now. I read an article saying until you’ve dealt with mildew, spider mites ect your not going to have the same skill in growing.
Anyway, plants are great! Just 7 days ago they where tinny and now… roots are madness to.
Only girl not looking happy is the super skunk XL, looks over watered right? But I can’t see how that’s possible. How tall do you think I should let them get before flowering? I mean, with 2 months flower time, I should be able to get 2/3 height and train them under the skrog. How’s all your stuff anyway dude?

1 Like

For mild Dee you can burn sulfur and it will kill it in its tracks bro
Google sulfur burners
I just bought one and I should get it today
I got mine on Amazon for 80$
I’m sure you can find one on eBay
I say under watered judging
soil Looks dry to my eyes do you use a moisture meter ?
I’ve been busy busy but grow looking good
Check out my thread CB super silver haze grow
I Need to post some more pics newer ones

1 Like

1 Like

Looking good there bro

I don’t mate, to be totally honest the choc haze was falling over a couple weeks ago, both had mildew, had little hope for them. But the choc haze is looking sexy now and the skunk looks like shit! Flaming plants! Honestly one of the coolest experiences I’ve had so far growing these though, so much to learn.
Il check it out now, can’t wait to see some hench plants when opening the tent.

1 Like

Ah, what I was saying was the soil where just for fun basically, as I doubted they’d survive against the hydro. Soil money is at 0 as I’m going hydro hydro hydro, just hoping for advice really

2 Likes

That stinks bro yeah check it out
I’ll post a few pics if you can’t find it but I’ve done some research on it and everything I’ve read says it will stop the mold in its tracks
The one I got burns little sulfur pellets they have others that burn sulfur disks etc
I hear you I never dealt with mold yet but I figured I’ll be ready if it decided to show up lol

1 Like

That molds guns get F’d in the A matey. Good plan just got a humidifier which keeps the rooms at a set humidity for 50 bucks and a LOYD AS F tower fan, stupid thing said silent, sending that crap back no doubt. Whoever told me not to spend big bucks initially was right man, I’m almost bare bones skint due to looking after these girls to the absolute best of my ability lol

1 Like

Lol yeah 10/4 bro
Once you got everything dialed in you’ll be fine
I have two fans in both my tents plus my exhaust fan so air flow is not a issue for me but if you don’t have good airflow it could cause mold
So yeah get a decent fan I have a check tower fan doesn’t move sh&t amout of air but I have a second that’s amazing the more expensive one of course lol

Well journal I gave half the ladies pretty nasty nute burn, lesson learnt. Lost a couple big fan leaves… but in the last week theirs been some absolutely awesome growth, roots have also turned brown a little… if say due to nute burn and the colour of the nutes, they aren’t slimey or falling to bits so I’m not worried at the minute. Half feed put in every bucket seperatly… from now on because the R in RDWC seems to be pointless in the way I have the system set up.
Going to buy an intake fan kit and get the 600w MH up for the second month of veg, I hope it controls the heat! Also going to get another 10 way air pump so I’ll have 1 golf ball and an ait per bucket.
Ladies are getting taller slowly, but mainly the density is just perfection. Topping went Well, just did about 15 tops on side branches and on the choco haze who is kicking ass since feeding. Skunk XL is dead… i binned her due to getting mold every 5 minutes, funny its not shown its ugly face since! And the haze was falling over at one point… yet now its kicking ass.
Last but not least noise is fine now, exhaust is always out the room, and man they smell good.

6 Likes

Topping like a pro, leaving the ladies with supervision for a few days while I’m in Amsterdam :wink: ahh yes. Dear Lord, please let the supervisor not fudge it up. Simple instructions. Simple duties. Please. Oh please let them be ok.

5 Likes

That’s a big step leaving them in someone else’s care lol
Enjoy your trip bro

1 Like

Hey brother, does the caretaker know how to correct issues if they arise in your absence? Do they know how to try to an correct the issues you are having now?

1 Like

Not exactly. Timers are set and stuff all she needs to do is PH once a day and water the soil one, can’t mess that up right? He said hoping like mad.

Oh ok I was wondering because I know you had posted you were having an issue earlier in